Show yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a short asian dude with a baby face and no facial hair. I look 17-18 at max
:pepemy:

Gotten both of them down to be honest. But I'm gaining no weight, and my face looks like I'm high all the time due to sleep deprivation
Get ripped and get the jaw gains - that should make you look more manly/older. And also maybe try losing some body fat, which will also result in your face losing fat and making the bonestructure a little bit more visible - means your face will have more contour and will look less "baby-face" like.

If this comment gets 100 likes I'll post a selfie
Bold of you to assume we want to see one :smithnie:
Post automatically merged:

I am cursed with Middle Eastern genes , meaning that I looked 30 ever since I was 15 or something
Maybe its the foot long beard? jk

Natalija looks like the average slavic girl , cute but looks like every other slavic girl I know for some reason
I am saying this to save the simps time from searching for her pic

@Natalija no offence :neesama:
japanese/redheads/slavic>>>> all
Im talking girls ofc and just my preference.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Get ripped and get the jaw gains - that should make you look more manly/older. And also maybe try losing some body fat, which will also result in your face losing fat and making the bonestructure a little bit more visible - means your face will have more contour and will look less "baby-face" like.
Noted mate. Cheers
If this comment gets 100 likes I'll post a selfie

Now come on man. I even spent half a min doing this low budget meme

When did I deny Slavic girls being cute?
Didnt say you did haha, just stating my preferences.

Altho its exactly in that order. Japs ftw

Noted mate. Cheers

Now come on man. I even spent half a min doing this low budget meme
TAC isnt human, hes a bot program instaured by bogard when he made this website.

Gotta flex on par with you guys
You look like ari gold from entourage wtf.

wtf are jaw gains?

I wish I had asian genes for hair, Slavic Genes for face, keep my middle Eastern beard genes and African genes for down there
lmfao

Last edited:
S

Shuyaku

Now tell me the secret to look younger :attachpol:
Bodybuilding.

Remember, bodybuilding...And I stress this over and over, it takes pattern of a lot of things, but it mainly working for the pump and doing a lot repetions, it's not about one or two or three or four reps, it's about 8- 12 repetions, getting constant blood flow to the muscle, in order to get that round muscle look

Bodybuilding.

Remember, bodybuilding...And I stress this over and over, it takes pattern of a lot of things, but it mainly working for the pump and doing a lot repetions, it's not about one or two or three or four reps, it's about 8- 12 repetions, getting constant blood flow to the muscle, in order to get that round muscle look
I am still stuck at three reps but thanks for the tip

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Bodybuilding.

You really, REALLY do stress that over and over (and over...and OVER):laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.