Show yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Bow ya shits!
Gotta flex on par with you guys
You look like ari gold from entourage wtf.

Post automatically merged:

Get ripped and get the jaw gains - that should make you look more manly/older. And also maybe try losing some body fat, which will also result in your face losing fat and making the bonestructure a little bit more visible - means your face will have more contour and will look less "baby-face" like.
wtf are jaw gains?

I wish I had asian genes for hair, Slavic Genes for face, keep my middle Eastern beard genes and African genes for down there
lmfao

Last edited:
S

Shuyaku

Now tell me the secret to look younger :attachpol:
Bodybuilding.

Remember, bodybuilding...And I stress this over and over, it takes pattern of a lot of things, but it mainly working for the pump and doing a lot repetions, it's not about one or two or three or four reps, it's about 8- 12 repetions, getting constant blood flow to the muscle, in order to get that round muscle look

Bodybuilding.

Remember, bodybuilding...And I stress this over and over, it takes pattern of a lot of things, but it mainly working for the pump and doing a lot repetions, it's not about one or two or three or four reps, it's about 8- 12 repetions, getting constant blood flow to the muscle, in order to get that round muscle look
I am still stuck at three reps but thanks for the tip

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Bodybuilding.

You really, REALLY do stress that over and over (and over...and OVER):laughmoji:

Fujishiro

Bow ya shits!
Thanks? Not sure if that’s a complement lmfao
It is buddy! Dude carried that fucking show! He's a fucking G.

This picture's artstyle reminds me of a certain ''manwha'' im reading.

@Natalija why are you cheating on law with sanji and zoro!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.