Show yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh damn rip, guess youre lucky you got a pic before it closed

im going to assume there was no doflamingo statue because if there was, that woulda been the first man you took a pic with

:smithnie:

Anyways nice to know what my fav WG member looks like :catpole:
I consider myself super lucky for it!

Hahah I'D WISH there was a Doffy. There were only Straw Hats' statues (Jinbore excluded) and Law. :catblush: Make no mistake, I have photos with them all ahaha

Fave suddenly???? :doffytroll:

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Look at that fuckin’ smirk...you KNOW that smoldering face is making sweet love to the camera, Bee, don’t try to hide it!! :sabogood:

Dawg, what the hell are you talking about, you don’t think you look good?? How on earth can the ladies resist a medical student with that kind of swag??

Super cute, Tris!! Also VERY brave of you to post this while knowing that Goat will hound you until the very end of time...

Bro, I was thinking the EXACT same thing...no wonder that’s his favorite character AND series 😏

Since y’all have been so brave in showing off how damn FINE you look, I’ll give you a couple more tastes of IRL JDB...

Thanks my man!! Takes one to know one....
:cheers:
Look at that photos of you, especially that one with the puppy... or is it the incredible stache? anyway that was a smart move to get many likes, WELL PLAYED and well deserved!!

It's too much of a hassle to find it now, but I have already posted something similar:

And Law: HUGE surprise, especially since he was the only one and especially for a Law fan. If I recall correctly, his bench was placed as soon as you go down the stairs on that last level. I was so excited ahaha

I was there innnn 2018. So Wano barely started, there was none of that obviously. What about you?
Ah i see! Me, that photo was Christmas 2017! so they definitely had some kind of winter-specific decorations and menu at the Cafe Mugiwara

Status
Not open for further replies.