Show yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you guys already saw me on the YouTube channel which I advertised a while ago on my profile!

For the others, since the Tokyo Tower is closing, I guess I have to show that one! So glad I visited there 3 years ago 😊

I have the same photo, I love that out of the endless number of OP characters, they chose Law for the bench <3

‘Twas a huge surprise!

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
I have the same photo, I love that out of the endless number of OP characters, they chose Law for the bench <3

‘Twas a huge surprise!
Oh yea??? Why don't you show it too?
:amazing:

True, I was really surprised how popular Law seems to be! When did you go there? I am actually wondering how often they used to update and add new contents to match the current arcs

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Some of you guys already saw me on the YouTube channel which I advertised a while ago on my profile!

For the others, since the Tokyo Tower is closing, I guess I have to show that one! So glad I visited there 3 years ago 😊

Look at that fuckin’ smirk...you KNOW that smoldering face is making sweet love to the camera, Bee, don’t try to hide it!! :sabogood:

:laughmoji:
Dawg, what the hell are you talking about, you don’t think you look good?? How on earth can the ladies resist a medical student with that kind of swag??
Super cute, Tris!! Also VERY brave of you to post this while knowing that Goat will hound you until the very end of time...
Now we know who to cast as Sendoh in the Slam Dunk live action
Bro, I was thinking the EXACT same thing...no wonder that’s his favorite character AND series 😏

Since y’all have been so brave in showing off how damn FINE you look, I’ll give you a couple more tastes of IRL JDB...

Look at that fuckin’ smirk...you KNOW that smoldering face is making sweet love to the camera, Bee, don’t try to hide it!! :sabogood:

Dawg, what the hell are you talking about, you don’t think you look good?? How on earth can the ladies resist a medical student with that kind of swag??

Super cute, Tris!! Also VERY brave of you to post this while knowing that Goat will hound you until the very end of time...

Bro, I was thinking the EXACT same thing...no wonder that’s his favorite character AND series 😏

Since y’all have been so brave in showing off how damn FINE you look, I’ll give you a couple more tastes of IRL JDB...

I bet you take good care of that mustache 👨🏻 Looking fresh With that shirt my man 👌🏻👌🏻

the GS puppy is so cute 🐶😍
Post automatically merged:

:cheers:

Oh yea??? Why don't you show it too?
:amazing:

True, I was really surprised how popular Law seems to be! When did you go there? I am actually wondering how often they used to update and add new contents to match the current arcs
It's too much of a hassle to find it now, but I have already posted something similar:
I don't like losing gaining face because I like vicious discussions, but this is the only place where this could be appreciated.
Click at your own risk, I'm the handsome one on the left. Nice to meet you all.

And Law: HUGE surprise, especially since he was the only one and especially for a Law fan. If I recall correctly, his bench was placed as soon as you go down the stairs on that last level. I was so excited ahaha

I was there innnn 2018. So Wano barely started, there was none of that obviously. What about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.