Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I hate two types of people.
1. Supporters of collective responsibility.
2. Those who accuse the innocent.

The purpose of both the first and second is to distract attention from the real culprits. Your behavior fully confirms this. And yes, you're being mean and cowardly.
1. I'm not calling anybody irl a pedo
2. I was literally joking around as pero wanted the convo to end, so to fuck with him i kept it going.
3. I called it a pedo ship just now because your thesis on why is not and attacking me for joking about it shows how sensitive you are about it. If you attack someone, be ready to be clapped back. When people go low, I go lower.

If you're THIS invested into a ship, you need to take a step back. You're one of those toxic shippers people always point out when shitting on the shipping community

1. I'm not calling anybody irl a pedo
2. I was literally joking around as pero wanted the convo to end, so to fuck with him i kept it going.
3. I called it a pedo ship just now because your thesis on why is not and attacking me for joking about it shows how sensitive you are about it. If you attack someone, be ready to be clapped back. When people go low, I go lower.

If you're THIS invested into a ship, you need to take a step back. You're one of those toxic shippers people always point out when shitting on the shipping community
I think I wrote that you were deliberately provoking. No one in their right mind would think so sincerely. In this case, it's not about shipping, but rather the honor of the character. Although it's not even like that. The fact is that playing with such things, people like you make completely harmless fanbases feel bad. Sanji fans are well aware that he is not a pedo, but don't you notice how uncomfortable they are with all these jokes? Even after this chapter, there were a lot of comments about it. And aren't they right? Actually, I have to apologize for Hancock, she's not a pedo, attraction to teenagers is called by some other word.

Yes, I am sensitive. Is it bad? Is it a vice? I have a heightened sense of justice.

I was really angry because my silly shipping comments had spilled dirt on Smoker. It seems that some are allowed much more than others.

Sometimes you need to understand that any fandom is real people, and I think it is extremely unfair to make them think that they are doing something bad.

"When people go low". You started this.

I think I wrote that you were deliberately provoking.
Yes, I was provoking Pero. I literally replied to his comment.

I
No one in their right mind would think so sincerely. In this case, it's not about shipping, but rather the honor of the character. Although it's not even like that. The fact is that playing with such things, people like you make completely harmless fanbases feel bad. Sanji fans are well aware that he is not a pedo, but don't you notice how uncomfortable they are with all these jokes? Even after this chapter, there were a lot of comments about it. And aren't they right? Actually, I have to apologize for Hancock, she's not a pedo, attraction to teenagers is called by some other word.
Then those people need to log off the internet if everybody needs to tip toe around them. Considering Sanji fans make fun of Zoro by calling him racist I don't think the pedo jokes are a huge deal. Seems like banter on both sides.

Sometimes you need to understand that any fandom is real people, and I think it is extremely unfair to make them think that they are doing something bad.
See above, you're on the internet. If you can't handle some random talking shit you will have a hard time anywhere.

"When people go low". You started this.
Yes to Pero, idgaf about you or solis arguing. But the moment someone I knew commented I decided to join to poke fun at the absurdity of it.

"You look like shit" - typical beginning of shojo-manga, where the main male character is tsundere.
this ain't a shojo
Garp calls Smoker a son in LA. Thus, Smoker is Luffy's adopted uncle.
no
Garp treats Koby the same lmao
yes
Bruh you're literally on a forum filled with toxic powerscalers. Nothing wrong with some diversity

Yes, I was provoking Pero. I literally replied to his comment.

Then those people need to log off the internet if everybody needs to tip toe around them. Considering Sanji fans make fun of Zoro by calling him racist I don't think the pedo jokes are a huge deal. Seems like banter on both sides.

See above, you're on the internet. If you can't handle some random talking shit you will have a hard time anywhere.

Yes to Pero, idgaf about you or solis arguing. But the moment someone I knew commented I decided to join to poke fun at the absurdity of it.
You're comparing the incomparable. Zoro is called a racist by Zoro fans themselves (and jokingly proud of it), this is literally ridiculing coincidences. There is not a single person who calls him that to provoke anyone. And I'm sure Zoro fans would be much more angry at "Zoro the pedophile" than at that.

The fact is that a huge number of people really consider Sanji a pedophile. The fact is that a huge number of people will really call Smoker a pedophile if he suddenly shows interest in Tashigi (don't worry, this is unlikely to happen). Don't pretend you don't know it's true.

Damn.

Egghead might just surpass Alabasta as my favorite One Piece arc.

Honestly never thought it would happen, but, if it keeps up this momentum, it will probably get there.
For real? Why? No post ts arc comes close to pre ts arcs for me
shippers are more toxic than powerscalers
Depends. You're simply desensitised.
Remember the "Sanji's cosmic power" theory on Orojackson?

You're comparing the incomparable. Zoro is called a racist by Zoro fans themselves (and jokingly proud of it), this is literally ridiculing coincidences. There is not a single person who calls him that to provoke anyone. And I'm sure Zoro fans would be much more angry at "Zoro the pedophile" than at that.

The fact is that a huge number of people really consider Sanji a pedophile. The fact is that a huge number of people will really call Smoker a pedophile if he suddenly shows interest in Tashigi (don't worry, this is unlikely to happen). Don't pretend you don't know it's true.
Some people use the word pedophile in strange ways, by definition it means an adult that is attracted to prepubescent minors. A 23 old attracted to a 17 year old is not pedophilia and 2 adults above 18 with a big age gap have nothing to do with pedophilia at all.