Controversial What if Germany won?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Speaking only about the US, I think we would see weird traditions be born like children having to salute and pledge allegience to the flag every school day
Do schools still do the pledge?

it depends on your definition of winning. defeating the allied power is different from conquering the whole world. the only difference is that germany will be the new US and will lose its power over time or even earlier if they never created an atomic weapon

One thing about WW1 that baffles me is no one actually prepared for machine gun usage against their armies. Like, they all had them, they knew how dangerous they were, but no one prepared their armies for facing them in the field!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
One thing about WW1 that baffles me is no one actually prepared for machine gun usage against their armies. Like, they all had them, they knew how dangerous they were, but no one prepared their armies for facing them in the field!
Cavalry commanders were very insistent that horses didn’t go out of fashion either. Churchill famously had a fight to cobble together an aged, ineffective fleet of ships to attack Galipoli because of the attachment naval officers had for their old ships. War changed but those conducting the war were oddly, intentionally short sighted off their own biases.

Cavalry commanders were very insistent that horses didn’t go out of fashion either. Churchill famously had a fight to cobble together an aged, ineffective fleet of ships to attack Galipoli because of the attachment naval officers had for their old ships. War changed but those conducting the war were oddly, intentionally short sighted off their own biases.
God, can you imagine having to be ordered to charge a machine gun nest armed only with a fucking *lance*?

I think it would have fallen
Conquering and controlling countries isn't easy so i'd expect revolts and weakening of the government to continue until things went to the way they were.

Wir würden Deutsch sprechen und Sie würden einen Thread/Beitrag mit der Frage erstellen: „Was wäre, wenn Deutschland verlieren würde?“

This guy has ADHD.

He's been making divisive posts specifically to disrupt the site.
- Sanji Vs. Zoro thread
- World War thread

It's blatantly disruptive.

Several posts to derail other people's threads. Cut it out.

In fact, I'm going to leave this site. I realize the people here are kind of shitheads.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This guy has ADHD.

He's been making divisive posts specifically to disrupt the site.
- Sanji Vs. Zoro thread
- World War thread

It's blatantly disruptive.

Several posts to derail other people's threads. Cut it out.

In fact, I'm going to leave this site. I realize the people here are kind of shitheads.
It’s only disruptive if you’re Zoro fans.

And there’s nothing divisive about the world war? Everyone passionate about it died in the Second World War.

probably no people of color would exist. I hate to say it, but there would be thousands of gas chambers built in U.S. and Africa. I don’t think Hitler would stop until everyone became 6’5 blonde hair blue eyes. Ah, I do not think it would take too much time for Southeastern Asians to get marked for gas chambers either.

probably no people of color would exist. I hate to say it, but there would be thousands of gas chambers built in U.S. and Africa. I don’t think Hitler would stop until everyone became 6’5 blonde hair blue eyes. Ah, I do not think it would take too much time for Southeastern Asians to get marked for gas chambers either.
you overestimate the military prowess of germany
Post automatically merged:

are you saying Germany will kill 80% of the worlds population