Controversial What if Germany won?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What would happen if Germany won the world war?

it has me at a mystery and a quandary. Many people, namely historians such as Jacob T. Maar, assert that the world would be a better place if Germany won and won quickly. He postulated that the wealth of Western Europe would have been maintained, less death in general, better odds of higher cultural aspirations from Europe in the 20th century.

I find it very interesting, if Von Moltke the younger had succeeded and didn’t have a nervous break down?

The French are broken at the battle of the Marne and a repeat of 1871 happens—Joseph Joffre cannot rally the French military, the Schlieffen plan works and destroys the French Republic (again).

Thoughts?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There's a book/TV series about what if they won WW2

Called the Man in The High Castle

I highly Recommend
Do you think General Ludendorff could have realistically turned it around? Imo, Operation Michael was pretty monumental against the allies but lacked the momentum to win. Earlier in the war the strategy could have worked

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Germany would have won more Fifa WCs 💀

And, we would have seen Nazi salute becoming a household thing

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Do you think General Ludendorff could have realistically turned it around? Imo, Operation Michael was pretty monumental against the allies but lacked the momentum to win. Earlier in the war the strategy could have worked
I don't know who that Is tbh my high school history class just taught how it started and how it ended never went into the finer details

Likely not the dystopia as propaganda would suggest. I don't think "we will all be speaking German"

EU would've probably still been a thing.
Communism likely wouldn't flourish as much as it did. Maybe a thing in South America and parts of asia, but not Europe.
Things in North America would likely be unaffected, since it isn't feasible for Germany to invade them, neither did Germans want to do it back in the days.
China would probably be Taiwan? IDK lol. Either way, I don't think imperial Japan would've lasted
Europe would be richer, and less kowtowed by guilt nonsense.

Not sure if anime would've been a thing though. American occupation post WW2 is a significant force in Japan and Korea.

Likely not the dystopia as propaganda would suggest. I don't think "we will all be speaking German"

EU would've probably still been a thing.
Communism likely wouldn't flourish as much as it did. Maybe a thing in South America and parts of asia, but not Europe.
Things in North America would likely be unaffected, since it isn't feasible for Germany to invade them, neither did Germans want to do it back in the days.
China would probably be Taiwan? IDK lol. Either way, I don't think imperial Japan would've lasted
Europe would be richer, and less kowtowed by guilt nonsense.

Not sure if anime would've been a thing though. American occupation post WW2 is a significant force in Japan and Korea.
Animation has a long history in Japan