Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
Kaen hakkei is enormous and impressive but otherwise it’s lame as hell

Kaido’s worst form is his dragon jobber form and his ultimate attack was just a big hot dragon mode

Even BM’s misery was cooler tbh
He can coat it with adv coc and can match BG for some time. It is pretty underrated I will say. Matching BG for sometime which is strongest attack in terms of AP till date >> attacks like roaring TB.

I’m not disagreeing on the power, I’m saying that it’s… lame.

Like Kaido’s ultimate move is just…. that. 😕
My main issue was that it came out of no where. Yeah he did have elemental attacks but not of that proportion. His final attack should have been club based like his own version of Hakkai or chaining thunder baguas continuously.

My main issue was that it came out of no where. Yeah he did have elemental attacks but not of that proportion. His final attack should have been club based like his own version of Hakkai or chaining thunder baguas continuously.
Yeah, if I were writing and drawing OP I would have Kaido's ultimate be a version of thunder bagua where he coats his club in magma/fire, wind, lightning, and ACOC all at once then do a crazy chain attack.

Yeah flame torch to blazing Bagua was a weird choice. I guess Oda wanted that “Luffy slays a dragon over Wano.” But it really should’ve been an enhanced club attack

When we can have more creativity than oda :kobeha:
It's weird too, it would have been fitting narratively if Luffy got one shot by thunder bagua at the beginning of the arc and then the ultimate attack Luffy overcomes is a way crazier version of thunder bagua on crack.

We did get DDT but Kaido should have had one more level of kanabo bagua attack above it instead of kaen hakkei

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I think I just unlocked a core memory of being a monkey in a past life while thinking about Diddy Kong while listening to Forest Interlude from Donkey Kong Country 2.

Watching the sunset, wanting to tell my monkey girlfriend how much I loved her, and how beautiful she looked in the sunset, but being unable to speak, because monkey from thousands of years ago pre-human-evolution.

Maybe that's how apes learned to talk... looking at each other, and wishing we could communicate.

Took a lot of babbling, squaking, barking, and roaring to get to functional verbal language, LOL.

And then there's these fuckers:

https://education.nationalgeographic.org/resource/meerkat-messages/

Look at em, evolving in real time, how adorable. I'm rooting for the Meekrats! Surpass the English language, please!!!!

It's weird too, it would have been fitting narratively if Luffy got one shot by thunder bagua at the beginning of the arc and then the ultimate attack Luffy overcomes is a way crazier version of thunder bagua on crack.

We did get DDT but Kaido should have had one more level of kanabo bagua attack above it instead of kaen hakkei
Oda is hack. Kaido can generate something like hakai but on his own can only generate a small arrow attack from club? Honestly after seeing hakai I was hyped and was expecting Kaido to show something like hakai and it never happened.

Same for Kizaru. He gave Kizaru clones (which seems like a parlor trick) and speed and nothing new for now.