Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Yeah, if I were writing and drawing OP I would have Kaido's ultimate be a version of thunder bagua where he coats his club in magma/fire, wind, lightning, and ACOC all at once then do a crazy chain attack.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Stop spoiling Kaido's Awakening, Wano Act 4, and ZKK, Kinyagi, dang it.

Flaming Drum Dragon in Kaido's Hybrid would be just pure, undadulterated nightmare fuel.

What the fuck do you even do against a Kaido coated in Flames that can melt Ancient Oni horns, and Conqueror's, flying at Kizaru/Gear 5 level speed to Thunder Bagua you? Just horrifying.

I know you're joking, but, still, I feel like Admiral fans actually scale Kaido well.

It's pretty hard to argue against his feats, the only thing you can say is he didn't kill anyone, and, well, Oda
This is the manga where Oda has Buggy dodge a punch from Akainu and pre ts Luffy stay conscious after a beat down from Kizaru
It's clear Oda doesn't give a shit about powerscaling most of the time. He does what he wants. If he wants Usopp to survive a Divine Departure from Shanks for the plot, then he will.

U$A $election $ea$on
The First Dimension is a Point of Reference, a dot. Think of a pencil mark on paper.; a dot is just a singular line. Imagine a line. A dot. A circle with no center, an unhollow circle.
The Second Dimension is multiple Points of Reference, or multiple lines. Think of an art piece made of hundreds of dots. Imagine three lines forming a triangle, the most basic shape.
The Third Dimension is a Closed Circuit made up of multiple spaces featuring Points of Refence. Think of a video game that cannot change without being modded. Imagine a perfectly endless line, a circle, the second most basic shape.
The Fourth Dimension is an Open Circuit, a bunch of Closed Circuits changing through interacting with each other. Imagine a sphere with time based elements, a planet.
The Fifth Dimension is a Machine known as the Universe comprised of multiple Open Circuits, in which high level lifeforms can use the Light/Electromagnetic Forces found in the space between Atoms, known as Electrons, to cause physical and mental stimuli to the environment in order to alter it. Imagine... uh... the Universe.

Energy cannot be destroyed, only created.

Pi is endless. The Golden Ratio is endless. Therefore, life can only be created, not destroyed. If life could end, Pi would have an ending. Since the Golden Ratio/Pi is endless, this proves that the universe, and therefore energy, or light, or life, is infinite.

I reject the laws of man and place nature above them, for the laws of man are nothing more than a defilement of nature. The laws of nature are laws of men and women, the laws of rich old men are the laws of liars.

Get Golden Ratioed, High School, like I needed your BS to learn math, kiss my shiny baboon looking ass. Stop bullying kids over test scores, fools.

I guess it's time to start a Clown College Course on WorstGen, who wants to play around with Pi? I love a good Pi in my face, considering my face is literally made up of Pi. Clownception...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The First Dimension is a Point of Reference, a dot. Think of a pencil mark on paper.; a dot is just a singular line. Imagine a line. A dot. A circle with no center, an unhollow circle.
The Second Dimension is multiple Points of Reference, or multiple lines. Think of an art piece made of hundreds of dots. Imagine three lines forming a triangle, the most basic shape.
The Third Dimension is a Closed Circuit made up of multiple spaces featuring Points of Refence. Think of a video game that cannot change without being modded. Imagine a perfectly endless line, a circle, the second most basic shape.
The Fourth Dimension is an Open Circuit, a bunch of Closed Circuits changing through interacting with each other. Imagine a sphere with time based elements, a planet.
The Fifth Dimension is a Machine known as the Universe comprised of multiple Open Circuits, in which high level lifeforms can use the Light/Electromagnetic Forces found in the space between Atoms, known as Electrons, to cause physical and mental stimuli to the environment in order to alter it. Imagine... uh... the Universe.

Pi is endless. The Golden Ratio is endless. Therefore, life can only be created, not destroyed. If life could end, Pi would have an ending. Since the Golden Ratio/Pi is endless, this proves that the universe, and therefore energy, or light, or life, is infinite.

I reject the laws of man and place nature above them, for the laws of man are nothing more than a defilement of nature. The laws of nature are laws of men and women, the laws of rich old men are the laws of liars.

Get Golden Ratioed, High School, like I needed your BS to learn math, kiss my shiny baboon looking ass. Stop bullying kids over test scores, fools.

I guess it's time to start a Clown College Course on WorstGen, who wants to play around with Pi? I love a good Pi in my face, considering my face is literally made up of Pi. Clownception...
Enough worstgen for you.

Go to bed

Why does everyone want Kizaru's betrayal so much? This plot move is sickeningly predictable and reduces the degree of drama. It is appropriate only if Kizaru dies after that. But even so, it's important not to make him a Luffy fan, but to keep the tragedy of the situation. In general, it seems to me that Kizaru is the character who will carry his cross to the end.
Post automatically merged:

Become a monk if you are considering leaving the internet honestly
It makes absolutely no sense. Death is better. Being a monk, I won't even be able to benefit anyone.

Although, perhaps I should think about a MEN's monastery

U$A $election $ea$on
As per chess board scaling, chopper is 7 points strong
Chopper is actually

The long lost third Yeti Cool Brother

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:choppawhat:

SUN Smoker Usopp Nami said:
Why does everyone want Kizaru's betrayal so much? This plot move is sickeningly predictable and reduces the degree of drama. It is appropriate only if Kizaru dies after that. But even so, it's important not to make him a Luffy fan, but to keep the tragedy of the situation. In general, it seems to me that Kizaru is the character who will carry his cross to the end.
Already had Kizaru doing the Nika dance in a flashback, he clearly hates what he's been doing, and the entire series is about Luffy turning the world on his side against the World Government.

If you don't want the series to end with a bunch of people siding with Luffy, I'd honestly drop it now, because Luffy-hype is just going to keep getting bigger and bigger.

I have no idea what you're talking about (you might be drunk again) but I agree

U$A $election $ea$on
I have no idea what you're talking about (you might be drunk again) but I agree
No when I'm drunk I post about how much I want to fuck anime women, when I'm high I post about metaphysical concepts and breaking out of the spiritual martrix.

I've just drank way too fucking much in the last ten years, so most of the thought processes have been dedicated to batshit crazy simpery.

Some of the posts I've deleted before posting... phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

But yeah that post is a basic fundamental physics. The real stuff, not the "hur hur aliens up my butt" crap they're trying to sell us. A bit of it's probably off, I'm still unsure about dimensions beyond the 5th.

Actually haven't drunken for two days, which is nice.

Oh, no, that makes sense.

The 6th Dimension is a series of Universe in closed circuits (think the Marvel Multiverse if you can't alter other realities)

The 7th Dimension is a series of Universes in open circuits (think the Marvel Multiverse if you can alter other realities, but it's a giant mess like the 2nd Dr. Strange movie).

The 8th Dimension is a series of Universes linked together fully, allowing full interdimensional travel between universes.

Stars are the furthest form of life; wellsprings of light with black holes in their center to keep their explosive energy from destroying everything around them. Once they are dead, they explode, sending out the building blocks of the universe, Elements, which are then shifted through the circular force of gravity into planets slowly over time. The Stars then give life to these planets by seeding the matter from other Stars' elements with the energy of Starlight (look at plants absorbing light to create oxygen). Black holes exist to recycle light and send it back into the bellies of other suns to be turned into new energy/matter.

If you want to worship actual Gods, those are the stars, they create both the matter and energy that produces life.

And NO I DO NOT MEAN ASTROLOGY.

Light is God, I now worship Borsalino, huzzah

Alright time to go to sleep.

Last edited:
Chopper is actually

The long lost third Yeti Cool Brother

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:choppawhat:

Already had Kizaru doing the Nika dance in a flashback, he clearly hates what he's been doing, and the entire series is about Luffy turning the world on his side against the World Government.

If you don't want the series to end with a bunch of people siding with Luffy, I'd honestly drop it now, because Luffy-hype is just going to keep getting bigger and bigger.
I'm not talking about Luffy and his hype. I love Luffy. I'm talking about Kizaru.
That's exactly the point. This plot move will look cheap. Kizaru hates what he's doing, but he keeps doing it. He decides to live with guilt (one of the most painful conditions). I guess he might give up at the finish, but it shouldn't look like a change of sides. This should be a fall into the abyss. He had gone too far. Unlike Akainu, who believes he's doing the right thing, he knew what he was doing. I see Kizaru either dead or engaged in a peaceful business, but completely devastated.

Does anyone fucking know when the next dlc for chess is fucking coming? The bishop and rook update fixed lateral movement and the meta completely changed because of it and shit it was a gamechanger. But the queen update tho, they were just pandering to sjws to be inclusive and it's op anyway so nerf that devs, cuz that the grind got so much longer like I got time for that fucking bull. Fucking shit you'd think that after 1500 years, the game devs would have released an update or chess 2
Mythical fiery bird