One Piece Magazine Vol. 18 (on sale 4th June 2024)

All of the Gorosei are Imu's direct subordinates and ACOC users.

Sanji will beat Mars EOS.

Zoro will beat Nusjuro EOS.

There is literally no argument for Zoro and Sanji not being relative and it's frankly just delusional and against the obvious narrative at thisn point.
As true as admirals being on yonko level
Post automatically merged:

As true as Gojo beating Sukuna without Mahoraga
Yeah thats true but admirals being on that level nope
akainu 2 shoted by wb .
Old garp folding prime aokiji
Luffy one shoting kizaru twice
Gb becoming shanks bitch

All of the Gorosei are Imu's direct subordinates and ACOC users.

Sanji will beat Mars EOS.

Zoro will beat Nusjuro EOS.

There is literally no argument for Zoro and Sanji not being relative and it's frankly just delusional and against the obvious narrative at thisn point.
Dude you’re ignoring 99% of the other points
You’re whole argumentation is based on one potential match up, that’s it
I gave you guys multiple valid points to explain my view
Sorry if it doesn’t fit your agenda, that’s your problem
and by the way, your didn’t consider two important factors of your argument
- how relative in strength are the Gorosei
- at what difficulty will they beat their opponents

Everyone knows that you picked up the Zoro ~ Sanji agenda because you’re afraid of Mihawk
Zoro will beat Mihawk and Sanji will probably reach Admiral lvl, so you’re dragging down Zoro to Sanji's lvl to prove your Admiral > Mihawk agenda
:hope:

More One Piece Magazine Vol. 18 information!!

New “Piece of Dream” illustration from Eiichiro Oda, One Piece novel Zoro, and Zoro/Sanji presents like stickers!!

A translation for one of the pages has come to light and ASSUMING THE TRANSLATION IS ACCURATE, Oda's hiring people to work not only the devil fruits that are gonna be appearing in the magazine but a full-blown devil fruit picture book. And I really hope this devil fruit picture book is gonna show the actual fruit forms of every single fruit and not just what the fruits can do.

Dude you’re ignoring 99% of the other points
You’re whole argumentation is based on one potential match up, that’s it
I gave you guys multiple valid points to explain my view
Sorry if it doesn’t fit your agenda, that’s your problem
and by the way, your didn’t consider two important factors of your argument
- how relative in strength are the Gorosei
- at what difficulty will they beat their opponents

Everyone knows that you picked up the Zoro ~ Sanji agenda because you’re afraid of Mihawk
Zoro will beat Mihawk and Sanji will probably reach Admiral lvl, so you’re dragging down Zoro to Sanji's lvl to prove your Admiral > Mihawk agenda
:hope:
Cooked that clown

we get their favorite outfit favorite food and daily routine

good luck with that info
We already know all of that for Zoro and sanji, unless they show us sanji's family tree there is nothing they can show us other than explaining his and Zoro's powers and showing us how they relate powerwise to toptiers
They may talk about Zoro's eye and sanji's eyebrows too

I had a dream last night. There were going to be 7 devil fruits revealed in the magazine. However they were all silhouettes.:odenugh:
When are they gonna tell us which fruits they are?
Post automatically merged:

https://x.com/onepiece_mag/status/1795651287226474588?t=rCBgbnBFoCftsaIfuNfKzw&s=19

Thank you, now I know what to expect. Not sure about the shapes or colors, but at least I know what to expect.

OK, Mr. 1 and Mr. 2. Let's hope the real images are much easier on the eyes.

Last edited: