Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I'm wondering one thing now - in 1113, the Gorosei feared that destroying Vegapunk's outpost would deprive them of their mother flame, - but if it was underwater (1114), what harm would it do to destroy everything on the surface and thus prevent Vegapunk from transmitting valuable information to the world?

:kayneshrug:fleetwat
I believe "underwater" means the Mother Flame is a flame placed in a tank full of water, not that the mother flame is submerged in the ocean and below sea level.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
remember when everyone thought egghead was going to be short?

I don't mind it since I think Egghead is a very strong arc and one of if not the best of post timeskip but its funny to think back to how everyone thought we would have been out of the arc months ago. We still have months to go probably

I'm wondering one thing now - in 1113, the Gorosei feared that destroying Vegapunk's outpost would deprive them of their mother flame, - but if it was underwater (1114), what harm would it do to destroy everything on the surface and thus prevent Vegapunk from transmitting valuable information to the world?

:kayneshrug:fleetwat
Mother flames are the energy source for their weapon, they're worried about running out fuel if they destroy the factory

remember when everyone thought egghead was going to be short?

I don't mind it since I think Egghead is a very strong arc and one of if not the best of post timeskip but its funny to think back to how everyone thought we would have been out of the arc months ago. We still have months to go probably
I mean it should be over by August at the latest the crew just needs an opening to get out after the message ends

Status
Not open for further replies.