Status
Not open for further replies.
- Zunisha and the Ancient Robot where part of Joy Boy's 'crew'
- Zunisha was much smaller at this point and was known as the crew's pet. The Ancient Robot was known as the crew's 'cyborg/ship'
- Icarys Wings where Joy Boy' s right and left hand man, a swordsmen and a fishman
-The cook was a c*m cook who got beaten left and right by everyone and was kept in the crew by Joy Boy because they took pity on him :(

He went to Amazon Lily with two of his horniest members full aware of boas powers in hopes to get the power for his own crew. However, because of powers beyond his control and connections he didn’t know he ended that war with Monkey D. Garp as a hostage and bartering chip. That encapsulates what I’m talking about. He goes and puts himself in horrible scenarios and comes out with the biggest wins most of it because of information he doesn’t know and happenstances beyond his control.

And why y’all acting like that’s a bad thing? I’m not saying BB doesn’t deserve where he is. He clearly does; but to say he did it through his own competence is massively underselling how much destiny has played in his journey.
Again
It's still not luck nor destiny
He literally kidnapped Koby on purpose
He was trying to bribe the WG/Marines for him
Garp coming is completely because of what BB did
It may be a coincidence, but it's hardly luck or anything. He knew someone would try to help Koby.
Post automatically merged:

Doflamingo’s flight >>> random fodder’s movement though. Doffy can catch up to Luffy long, long before that mob gets to them.
Eh, that's true. I guess you can chalk it up to plot then.
Just like Saturn getting stalled by the weaker SHs and all 3 Admirals failing to take out pre ts Luffy.

No one outshining the mc
Giving the mc very overpowered upgrade
Focusing more on mc
These are very normal and fine for a fictional story with the mc's being the savior of the world abomination..........maybe at some point it's a little bit overfeed and was annoying for someone who have attached to other characters lol.

The bullshit things that won't just go away every arc are definitely fakeout death, no real feedback after writing so much drama between certain characters.
Weak people survive and escape adversities in a stupid way while the strong ones getting butchered in a stupid way.
And last but not the least, Oda is a pro at creating hype, tease and building up of an events that was about to happen but was a pro at poorly executing such hype events.
It was always the thing that he doesn't hype up beforehand that ended up good actually.

Again
It may be a coincidence, but it's hardly luck or anything. He knew someone would try to help Koby.
He kidnapped Koby thinking he could use him only to realize he couldn’t because Koby was a SWORD marine. But something Blackbeard or anyone was aware of was that Coby was Garps protege and Garp who’s a much bigger fish would come to save him only for him to get defeated by Kuzan and his crew.

Coincidences which pile up repeatedly to put one character on top is luck. And having Luck is not a bad thing at all.

Again
Post automatically merged:

Eh, that's true. I guess you can chalk it up to plot then.
Just like Saturn getting stalled by the weaker SHs and all 3 Admirals failing to take out pre ts Luffy.
tbf BB was going to kidnap a shit ton of marines and Koby offered himself in exchange.

There are theories of joyboy/nika being a lunarian or giant or buccaneer but what if that’s all true
What if one or both idk were combination of both races and maybe what vegapunk based the seraphim on

4 chapters since February, still no end in sight for the Egghead arc (already approaching the 60 chapter mark) and some guys still believe that OP is ending in 2027.

I can't anymore, seriously ...
People complain about this a lot but the thing is not having enough breaks can wreck a mangaka horribly
Togashi couldn't even finish Yu Yu Hakusho because he barely ever took breaks for example

He kidnapped Koby thinking he could use him only to realize he couldn’t because Koby was a SWORD marine. But something Blackbeard or anyone was aware of was that Coby was Garps protege and Garp who’s a much bigger fish would come to save him only for him to get defeated by Kuzan and his crew.

Coincidences which pile up repeatedly to put one character on top is luck. And having Luck is not a bad thing at all.
again Koby wasn't his first pick so that one was a coincedence

People complain about this a lot but the thing is not having enough breaks can wreck a mangaka horribly
Togashi couldn't even finish Yu Yu Hakusho because he barely ever took breaks for example
I'm not complaining one bit, don't get me wrong.

Oda can take all the break he wants.

I'm just making fun of the guys who really believe OP will end 2027 or earlier (aka ~90 more chapters with Oda's current output), when even setup arcs like Egghead take 60+ chapters.

i wonder if mother flame being in a tank underwater with vegapunks brain revealed with mars questions on living and death have any correlation. the fire within that powers peoples will

Status
Not open for further replies.