Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
We weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, but we had a thing, we were probably going to get to the bf/gf point in a few more time

Everything seemed fine, till i got sick and couldn't see her and hang out for more than a week.. even then it all seemed fine and cute, then completely out of sudden she started complaining she didn’t had time anymore, and that what we had was way too shallow (we stayed together for almost 3 months and it really looked like a relationship), before that i tried to take her out and asked where did she wanna go and she acted like i was a nobody by saying "Usually who asks me to hang out knows where he wanna go".

Literally she started to be a complete jerk out of nowhere, then i realized something was extremely wrong, just stopped talking to her and thats it. Women can be fake as hell sometimes all while making you believe its all legit, its quite a feat i must say, i wouldn't be able to do that.. Thats what they do with their girlfriends when they say they are looking pretty even when they aren't?
:kobeha:
I’m sorry to say this but she used you for your penis

it happens find a new girl you will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.