Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
while the fruit HAS a will of it's own making, I doubt it can move.

And also what? if the fruit choosed luffy then does that mean that it also choosed Joyboy?
Post automatically merged:

we don't know the full chapter we just know this brief summary, this is why leakers are shit anyways. wanting to milk their dirty rat stolen goods of pages.
Well, fruit picking up the users is not cannon as of now.

We know for a fact that 200 years ago someone had Nika df but not in awakened form.

So, one can simply argue that fruit passed down since 800 years ago and was eaten by others like any other fruit if old user dies.

However, with Luffy two things changes this narration to some extent if not certainly.

1) Zoans dfs have will of their own

2)in wano we learnt that prophecy was that a certain point in future someone will appear to save them and momo was sent into the future at that exact moment.

This kind of implies Luffy was destined to be joyboy and was destined to eat Nika Nika no mi.

From what did we know?

if we based on this Warcury only says centuries upon centuries which is in total 200years
so before this 200 years someone had that df it might awakened it
Post automatically merged:

My bad.

It's not exactly 200 years. I mixed something up.

But WG was trying to get Nika and it somehow evaded them centuries after centuries.
i might forget but didn't the official trans also said centuries upon centuries which is approximately 200years
welp imo it didn't even awakened before Luffy and after Joyboy, These people had Nika DF fruit but had no idea or didn't had the same will as Nika's fruit ( or had the same will as Luffy and Joyboy) hence why it didn't awakened

I'm still betting on the Nika fruit being send to the future from the Void Century after Joy Boy died by Toki and that's why they couldn't find it earlier.
Another option is Toki send Joy Boy himself into the future and he died and the fruit was reborn
I’m betting on it was hidden on the one place the world government could not get to, Amazon Lily.

I'm still betting on the Nika fruit being send to the future from the Void Century after Joy Boy died by Toki and that's why they couldn't find it earlier.
Another option is Toki send Joy Boy himself into the future and he died and the fruit was reborn
didn't the gorosei say the nikka fruit has evaded them for centuries?

And that no one has awakened it for centuries?

if it wasn't in the time stream, they would say it was missing for centuries imo

But who knows. The gorosei are hardly competent.

didn't the gorosei say the nikka fruit has evaded them for centuries?

And that no one has awakened it for centuries?

if it wasn't in the time stream, they would say it was missing for centuries imo

But who knows. The gorosei are hardly competent.
Evading you for centuries, is just a fancy way of saying you can't find it for centuries. It doesn't mean it magiccally grows legs and runs away from you.
They just didn't know it was send to the future

Status
Not open for further replies.