Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't the gorosei say the nikka fruit has evaded them for centuries?

And that no one has awakened it for centuries?

if it wasn't in the time stream, they would say it was missing for centuries imo

But who knows. The gorosei are hardly competent.
They knew they were no elastic fruit but they still chose to roll with it, bottom 5 intelligence in the verse is just the gorosei

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

if we based on this Warcury only says centuries upon centuries which is in total 200years
so before this 200 years someone had that df it might awakened it
Post automatically merged:

i might forget but didn't the official trans also said centuries upon centuries which is approximately 200years
welp imo it didn't even awakened before Luffy and after Joyboy, These people had Nika DF fruit but had no idea or didn't had the same will as Nika's fruit ( or had the same will as Luffy and Joyboy) hence why it didn't awakened
Nah

200 years ago was the time when that giant robot got activated.

I mixed that with Nika.

Manga doesn't actually say when or who ate nika after Joyboy and before luffy

All it says is df was hard to catch for centuries after centuries
Post automatically merged:

Evading you for centuries, is just a fancy way of saying you can't find it for centuries. It doesn't mean it magiccally grows legs and runs away from you.
They just didn't know it was send to the future
We know WG got hands over it atleast once so their statement kind of implies that whenever they got hands over Nika, it somehow always slipped

We know Toki came from the Void Century, so we know someone had to ability to send stuff to the future.
I bet my left nut that this will come up later in the story and something or someone from the Void Century was send to the current time (give or take a few years)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We know Toki came from the Void Century, so we know someone had to ability to send stuff to the future.
I bet my left nut that this will come up later in the story and something or someone from the Void Century was send to the current time (give or take a few years)
Wasn't that someone was toki herself?

I just hope there's one thing in the chapter that will drive discussion over the next three weeks, cause I've seen nothing so far.
- we see Joy Boy's silhouette, it has a big nose like Buggy
- Zoro uses aCoC to attack Mars and cuts of his wing, he is unable to regenerate afterwards
- there is a panel of Kizaru using oberservation haki and sensing 8 Yonko level fighters on the island

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
- we see Joy Boy's silhouette, it has a big nose like Buggy
- Zoro uses aCoC to attack Mars and cuts of his wing, he is unable to regenerate afterwards
- there is a panel of Kizaru using oberservation haki and sensing 8 Yonko level fighters on the island
Red King breaks the Third Generation Vegapunk

Sanji robs the V. Nsujuro

Doll has a Dog Devil Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.