Status
Not open for further replies.
Brawling > Weapons in OP thats why Luffy doesn't use a sword.
That's false though.

The only reason why Luffy using fist is good for him is because it's his fighting style accompanied with the fact that his fist increases because of his fruit

If you take a person of equal strength to a no devil fruit luffy and have this person have equal haki to a no devil fruit luffy and produce equal force to a no devil fruit luffy, the one with the weapon will win

Good on you cause the only thing you could do would be argue cause no panel in the whole manga exists that describes this event :josad:
You're right, since I cannot find a panel, I cannot possibly prove that the power to tank a mountain-sized explosion to the face, or to destroy mountains yourself, is enough to block a bullet.

I'll award you with a frame from the movie Oda was the most involved in to date, to commemorate your victory on this debate.

You're right, since I cannot find a panel, I cannot possibly prove that the power to tank a mountain-sized explosion to the face, or to destroy mountains yourself, isn't enough to block a bullet.

I'll award you from a frame from the movie Oda was the most involved in to date, to commemorate your victory on this debate.
What a nice manga panel of a vice admiral catching bullets with his hands
Show the one that glazes shanks so much even all the elders and 2 admirals shit themself at the same time, that's my favorite canon manga panel one from this volume :willight:

List of canonical gun victims in One Piece (from memory):
- Higuma's goon killed by Lucky Roux
- Don Krieg's goon killed by Don Kroeg
- Bellmere killed by Arlong
- Clover killed by Spandine
- Whitebeard * (last attack included a barrage of bullets by BB pirates)
- Shirahoshi's Mum killed by Hody
- Rosinante killed by Doflamingo
- Oden killed by Kaido headshot

List of canonical gun victims in One Piece (from memory):
- Higuma's goon killed by Lucky Roux
- Don Krieg's goon killed by Don Kroeg
- Bellmere killed by Arlong
- Clover killed by Spandine
- Whitebeard * (last attack included a barrage of bullets by BB pirates)
- Shirahoshi's Mum killed by Hody
- Rosinante killed by Doflamingo
- Oden killed by Kaido headshot
You can do the same with blade btw

Status
Not open for further replies.