Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's not adding up with Naomi? I'm leaning town on her.
the fact that she's too naomi, you think there must be a slight difference or a change in variance, but no, none so far, It's too clean, like a murder scene with too much bleach.
I touched it earlier while singing karaoke on snap
there's karaoke on snap?
Cane back from watching The Fall Guy.

i only have…25 pages to catch up.:josad:
How was it?
Any reasons for those scum reads?
Naomi is off from reasons I mention earlier

Blue being super excited to say he's indie.....more like mafia scum pretending to be indie. Blue looks the worst here but no one is going to vote him
ok I'll bite

Change vote lynch Gad

Let's see where this goes

Just gonna run with these

Room 1

Muk
Banette
Pikachu

Room 2

Swalot
Moltress
Jigglypuff

Room 3

Cloyster
Dragonair
Cubone

Room 4

Onix
Frostlass
Psyduck

Room 5

Octillery
Mew
Aipom

@Dr_Professor83 tag someone (anyone, not specifically the 3 of you) and they will need to tag me, select a pokemon from the group above and make 1 of 3 choices...

Press the red button

Press the blue button

Press the yellow button
Opening this up to anyone. I need any 15 choices that include 1 of the above Pokemon and 1 of the colored buttons

the fact that she's too naomi, you think there must be a slight difference or a change in variance, but no, none so far, It's too clean, like a murder scene with too much bleach.

there's karaoke on snap?

How was it?

Naomi is off from reasons I mention earlier

Blue being super excited to say he's indie.....more like mafia scum pretending to be indie. Blue looks the worst here but no one is going to vote him

ok I'll bite

Change vote lynch Gad

Let's see where this goes
Blue likes being indies most. You think he is faking it here?

Headed out to mow in a little bit but until then

@Kiku you started out almost like you were going to be active and then poof you are gone, what happened?

Prof is sketching me out bc the content of his posts don't match his activity, its really weird

Psychic, and Juliet I think can join flower on the ride or die train, way too loose to be scum.

Naomi im still on the fence bc I'm not sure I've seen her as scum but her activity seems more than usual.....actually it reminds me of a certain game so I kinda like that for her

Ultra is being a bit hypocritical about the fluff but hasn't gone off the rails just yet so I want to watch that closely

When has yoho ever been so active, that is pinging me as well.

@Yoho whats your take on the folks I've listed above?

Blue likes being indies most. You think he is faking it here?
I think his excitement to quickly reply that he is makes him sus. Although not sure if he just normally do this.

I also think it’s wrong for Fuji to cater to people just to get them to play. I don’t think Fuji does this all the time.

I think his excitement to quickly reply that he is makes him sus. Although not sure if he just normally do this.

I also think it’s wrong for Fuji to cater to people just to get them to play. I don’t think Fuji does this all the time.
Doesn’t really matter what Fuji does. What matters is how Blue plays Indie and he doesn’t fake Indie claims. In fact he‘s disgusted by people faking Indie. So you can safely remove him from PoE.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i might have to make another random list and include reloady pot and rednight huh

i was kinda merciful with yall slots for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.