Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Flower goes around barking down at everyone who questions blue instead of allowing people to play and making reads based off their positios lol
think fuji got soft with his indies too. he doesnt make them harmful anymore. sad!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
so whats the point of asking if its better for him anyway. doesnt seem like ur interested in telling flower not to harm him or anything. your question is basically busywork

kinda sux u got the short end of the straw in rand didnt u
I don't think Flower is going to shoot him, and if she does, he'll probably be thankful for it.

You're assuming way too much from my posts. Slow down please.

I mean in all honesty and generally speaking

There's no reason to yeet indies if they're neutral or pro town.

Naturally if it's an hostile like an SK it has to go.

If it's a pro town indie it's scum's job to yeet him.

Pro Mafia indie, although way rare, is basically hostile.

Savage... well personally for me it's ok but I could see arguments to yeet him but it would depend on its hit list.
savage have a hit list,,,

hmmm i wonder if any voters on me is savage indie..:sus:

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't think Flower is going to shoot him, and if she does, he'll probably be thankful for it.

You're assuming way too much from my posts. Slow down please.
uh oh. but ratchet i said harm not shoot

where did u get shoot from? she could just roleblock him. thats a harm

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
uh oh. but ratchet i said harm not shoot

where did u get shoot from? she could just roleblock him. thats a harm
Okay well I don't think he really cares either way, does Ultra strike you as the type of person that enjoys pressing buttons? If he gets blocked he'll probably laugh about it.

Slooooow down. I like your point with Melkor, let's get his opinion on board and go from there. Plenty of time to tunnel me tomorrow Ekko-chan.

In other words, don't be a bad trainer. Learn to love your Pokémon despite its flaws. Magikarp was unloved and transformed into Gyarados when it got kicked. And Charmander became disobedient when he turned into a teenager and adult because its original trainer dumped him in the rain for being boring.

VC 4 Of Day 1
Vote Count 4 Of Day 1

Flower: Ultra > Dr_Professor83 > Ultra > Gadonkadonk > Ultra > Gadonkadonk
RippedCal: Ultra >
Ultra: Juliet > Polar Bear > Gadonkadonk
Yoho: Naomi
Ratchet: Gadonkadonk
Neeko: Ultra
Lord Melkor: Dr_Professor83 > Gadonkadonk
Luka: Juliet > Gadonkadonk
AlwaysMind: Red Night
The Orca: Dr_Professor83
Xenos5: Gadonkadonk
Naomi: Luka > Ultra > Gadonkadonk
Gadonkadonk: Luka > Kiku > Ultra
Dr_Professor83: Ultra > Gadonkadonk
Emil: Ratchet
Yo Tan Wa: Lord Melkor
Psylocke: Naomi > Gadonkadonk

Gadonkadonk: 8
Ultra: 2
Dr_Professor83/Lord Melkor/Naomi/Ratchet/Red Night: 1

here i'll give u a leg to stand on gad, fight for ur life!

vote lynch ratchet
It's Gotta Catch them All, not Gotta Kill them All

:sus:

town lean for you

i don't like this post

Who are you?

o....k

:sus:

same, something is not adding up with her.

Vote lynch naomi

does it really work?

If u be buyin, I be flyin
Now as for Gad. I agree his immediate Arceus claim with only the slightest bit of pressure does not look good at all.
[Vote Lynch: Gad]
Vote lynch Gad

he could be scum with the way he pushed Julliet - town Gad would propably just shitpost.
the fact that she's too naomi, you think there must be a slight difference or a change in variance, but no, none so far, It's too clean, like a murder scene with too much bleach.

there's karaoke on snap?

How was it?

Naomi is off from reasons I mention earlier

Blue being super excited to say he's indie.....more like mafia scum pretending to be indie. Blue looks the worst here but no one is going to vote him

ok I'll bite

Change vote lynch Gad

Let's see where this goes
Vote Ultra.

Bye, then.
Actually I can probably deal with that myself.

Vote Gad.
Vote lynch Red Night

Funny you should say that because on a phone, I keep thinking that Ultra's Slowbro is you since canonically speaking Slowbro also fits your playing style and indie claim. :)

Don’t worry you secret is safe with the Wall of Sparnax.

Last edited:
> Guys it's ok to troll and piss around on OLF wtf are you annoyed about

> HOW DARE YOY NOT TAKE SUPER ROLE MADNESS SERIOUSLY
Super rolemadness games aren't often taken seriously and I think it's because of it having alot of abilities that can be solved by mech. It's those normal mafia games that get taken seriously and players have to play by reads.

Imma take a shot in the dark

Vote Lynch @Naomi

the fact that she's too naomi, you think there must be a slight difference or a change in variance, but no, none so far, It's too clean, like a murder scene with too much bleach.

there's karaoke on snap?

How was it?

Naomi is off from reasons I mention earlier

Blue being super excited to say he's indie.....more like mafia scum pretending to be indie. Blue looks the worst here but no one is going to vote him

ok I'll bite

Change vote lynch Gad

Let's see where this goes
but am a innocent towny!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
its boring. nobody likes it. u claim and be left alone until u potentially fk town in the end. there is no interactive gameplay.

an indie shud be hunted somehow to atleast get them to interact with the game and not just claim for free
That's subjective. As a matter of fact, I like it.

For example, that shop indie I got in OP game with the items from locations in a map. One of the most entertaining games I've played.

Only to be bushdriven into a kill by waifubro *sob* *sob*

Anything can potentially fk Town in the end, even bad Town action choices. So tbh that point is rather moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.