Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine with nuking any of Gad, Yoho and Luka from orbit today.
Yeah.

I‘m not sure about who of the three yet. Still got time to think.
Fake.

From her perspective and the arguments she has laid out, in conjunction with him refusing to claim in full, Gad should 100% be the vote today. There's no conviction here. There's no reason for her to consider Luka/Yoho when Gad has given her nothing and she is supposedly scum locked on him

Fake.

From her perspective and the arguments she has laid out, in conjunction with him refusing to claim in full, Gad should 100% be the vote today. There's no conviction here. There's no reason for her to consider Luka/Yoho when Gad has given her nothing and she is supposedly scum locked on him
she has changed vote from scum reads, also the day has not ended yet?

tbh i predict people will switch to some afk near end phase., like previous game.

she has changed vote from scum reads, also the day has not ended yet?

tbh i predict people will switch to some afk near end phase., like previous game.
No I don't find it plausible with the way she's positioned herself on Gad that she'd feel like she could peruse other options at this point.

He refused to full claim, her position should be "he needs to die"

I have noticed luka trying to be ahead of me in post count.. very sus. he usually low poster i remember.
you entrance, and the way you talk about other people as scum, looks fake
luka afk more as scum. and lazy. but he done it as town. throwing vote early lean more scum on him with his weak excuse.
Why does the reason why I'm a wolf keeps changing?
Initially it was for, in your own words; the fact that I "afk more as scum" and am more "lazy" as scum, this time it's that the "way you talk about other people as scum, looks fake"?
What about the way I talk about other people looks fake?

Why does the reason why I'm a wolf keeps changing?
Initially it was for, in your own words; the fact that I "afk more as scum" and am more "lazy" as scum, this time it's that the "way you talk about other people as scum, looks fake"?
What about the way I talk about other people looks fake?
impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.