[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempted to just bury him, but my OMGUS just cost Town a game (on Dante), so I‘m gonna try and restrain myself this game as a TvT could set us back tremendously and I just think he‘s Town.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Tempted to just bury him, but my OMGUS just cost Town a game (on Dante), so I‘m gonna try and restrain myself this game as a TvT could set us back tremendously and I just think he‘s Town.
Hmm, I don't know about you characterising last game as "OMGUS". You were patient, if anything it was defaulting to someone else to decide that lost said game.

I'm also surprised you haven't just full claimed or something, I think you know that it's not just going to go away from what you've posted.

As an aside, I *hate* Luka's vote there.

Hmm, I don't know about you characterising last game as "OMGUS". You were patient, if anything it was defaulting to someone else to decide that lost said game.

I'm also surprised you haven't just full claimed or something, I think you know that it's not just going to go away from what you've posted.

As an aside, I *hate* Luka's vote there.
I‘ll only claim if I‘m the main wagon near EoD. Else it‘s counter productive since I‘m a strong role.

This thought process kinda weird in hindsight

Like it doesn't really make sense for her to assume this behavior of me. This reeks of a consciousness of her own alignment that she assumes I should have for some reason.

I mean when you break this down she's literally casing me for not scum reading her 2 seconds into the game. Might be some telling on herself here.

And her reason for pushing me feels very very similar to something she did in her last scum game on OLF with Gad - she cited something said on discord, and then drove it in very bad faith to insist it was scummy and worth a lynch.

I think I'm gonna pull receipts, I don't think Flower is necessarily out of her scum range here if this is multiball
She seems to be genuine in general and wants to lead, but this Discord stuff is interesting observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.