[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's dumb about obtaining s mislynch? Why are you assuming the whole game revolves around you?

Basically it feels like you're working backwards from a conclusion on me because I know you better - it took a very very generous amount of thread play (about 700 posts by Day 2 in GTa), and you still didn't trust me to the point where you used a hider check. Think you would press back more confidently on this as well.

Full claim please. And if you don't plan to, you need to respond to the points in question, or else imma lynch you. lol
Because you're widely Town read. For you to be scum I'd have to assume you decide to just throw it all outta the window to get me of all people (who is still widely Town read) out of the game.

And you already answered the second part yourself. You'd expect me to throw a fit here, so you would also expect a load of pushback from my end.

Sorry, you're much more of a coward as scum to blast away at me like that.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Because you're not dumb scum. Once I flip Town you'll lose every cred you have and every pull to get more mislynches. There's shit which can be excused. Misreading me of all people ain't it. In HP you tried pushing me and immediately backpedaled. In Xmas you pushed me to play both sides and to survive. Worst case you're actually Indie here. But I think just Town.
If you think he's town I think it's even more worth to directly address his points and make it clear on why it would be a horseshit argument, trying to brush past it is a bit concerning to me

Cause in a world where you're both town clearin this up would bring focus into the rest of the game rather than a potential TvT argument takin up the thread

Because you're not dumb scum. Once I flip Town you'll lose every cred you have and every pull to get more mislynches. There's shit which can be excused. Misreading me of all people ain't it. In HP you tried pushing me and immediately backpedaled. In Xmas you pushed me to play both sides and to survive. Worst case you're actually Indie here. But I think just Town.
Weren't you ready to kill me or something because I joked about being Indi? Why are you being a total pussy when you have now identified a potential motive

You highlighting me backpedaling is kinda the reason I'm doubling down here by the way, since if you can acknowledge not wanting to commit is town behavior, that's what you are doing right now. Instant fold. Like a lawnchair.

And as for me not rioting right now, you'd have to assume I can't learn from my mistakes. I wouldn't have sided with Magic like that in GTA had I not allowed myself to be that tilted. Not happening again. I want to win this game.

If you think he's town I think it's even more worth to directly address his points and make it clear on why it would be a horseshit argument, trying to brush past it is a bit concerning to me

Cause in a world where you're both town clearin this up would bring focus into the rest of the game rather than a potential TvT argument takin up the thread
Based Pot

I've said my piece so I don't intend to clog the thread with any more back and forth here either, I'll just point to my case if someone asks. If she wants to respond or not that's on her

@Flower what does your event ability do? Are you imposter Oak?

I'm not engaging with this any further. It's just clogging the thread. If he can't find me as Town it's a skill issue on his end, has nothing to do with me.

I think it's on you actually

Town flowa would have full claimed and given our her entire rolesheet and IP address and credit card info by now for free
No, I wouldn't have. Sometimes I'm also stubborn about not claiming.

I never refused to claim as scum btw. You'd think you as the "Flower Expert" would know that. Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.