Status
Not open for further replies.
This Doffy hint is very interesting - first of all, there is no way we would end up with Yamato and her pilgrimage on the cover - so a cover hint is out of the question.

The first spoilers (true or not) mentioned more reactions from the world - but even if this is what it's about - it's very interesting why him.

If i'm not mistaken, the last time Doffy appeared was in chapter 956 - reacting to information from the newspaper.

I think this gif indicates something more.

:steef::shocking::amazing::goyea::risitexcla::luchosop:

Why wouldn’t they? Its free military might
Buggy specifically stated he don't want to do things the hard way, why would they decide for some reason to attack a WG stronghold? The only reason I can of is because the wg gave up on impel down which seems likely seen they are ready to drown the world again, the thing is why would they go for impel down when there is the entire new world for that?

F

Foul Legacy

Instead of random Tags...
They could have gone with either just
- Admirals / Fleet admirals
- Warlords
- Yonkou
- Supernova
- Gorosei / Imu

But we went with random tags and nobody even likes them.

Buggy specifically stated he don't want to do things the hard way, why would they decide for some reason to attack a WG stronghold? The only reason I can of is because the wg gave up on impel down which seems likely seen they are ready to drown the world again, the thing is why would they go for impel down when there is the entire new world for that?
Cause Buggy’s only a face. Croc and Mihawk want money and power. And besides the WG is the weakest they’ve ever been. They can’t spare anymore resources to defend themselves since they’re so focused on what happened on egghead and Mariejoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.