Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He absolutely thought WB was almost dead lmao.

He turns into a sniveling bitch and asks WB to spare him, then shoots wb with his crew, then is surprised that wb is still alive lol

You literally said oda can't draw haki properly for shit...

oda would have made it VERY clear if he used coc there.

Gura cracks and lightning cracks?

Erkan is on fucking crack lmao
Bruh what you smoking?

He literally entered MF against all odds - WB, Whole navy out there

And, still end up getting everything he wanted.

His ambitions are probably the biggest in the story. He not only wants to be pirate king, he wants to rule the world

Saying “other characters have kingly ambitions” is just not applicable because the character you think of are either not final villain material or their ambitions were small compared to BBs
So buggy got coc too:kizawat:

Not everyone who has high ambition gets CoC. There are lots of people who wanted to be the pirate king, but didn’t get CoC. Haki trails have been shown also by Ulti.

Blackbeard is a foil to Luffy; but Luffys not getting multiple devil fruits so why should Blackbeard have CoC?

I get wanting him to have CoC; but there’s just as good a chance he doesn’t have it as there is he does.
I mean this could also add to BB‘s portail as well ,an Pirate without CoC Haki getting so close to the top in a World where it‘s stated without strong Haki you can‘t become King.

Also BB relays so much on DF‘s he even told Law,the Benefits outweigh the Cons .

For me i still think he has CoC ,but we will see.

Bruh what you smoking?

He literally entered MF against all odds - WB, Whole navy out there

And, still end up getting everything he wanted.
"against all odds"

Lmao

He was there for the spoils of the damn war.

His whole plan hinged on Akainu killing WB for him lol

And getting Gura from the dead WB and escaping using Gura powers.

BB has never ever been shown courageous or using his supposed brave personality when he has had his back against the wall.

He always panics and/or runs

He shows courage only when he's sure of victory lol
CoC user when his back is against the wall and is faced with the wrath of a stronger character

He absolutely thought WB was almost dead lmao.

He turns into a sniveling bitch and asks WB to spare him, then shoots wb with his crew, then is surprised that wb is still alive lol

You literally said oda can't draw haki properly for shit...

oda would have made it VERY clear if he used coc there.

Gura cracks and lightning cracks?

Erkan is on fucking crack lmao
I’m saying it is possible Oda messed up, but so far the anime lines up with what Erkan has been stating since the chapters were released

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Look at how the fight against doflamingo was going and now tell me with a straight face he is moving like Blackbeard:endthis:
Did BB got his arc?

Anyway,
You said "fearless"

Doffy was scared just by hearing Kaido's name and he had CoC.

So, your point is mute

Status
Not open for further replies.