Status
Not open for further replies.
His ambitions are probably the biggest in the story. He not only wants to be pirate king, he wants to rule the world

Saying “other characters have kingly ambitions” is just not applicable because the character you think of are either not final villain material or their ambitions were small compared to BBs
Again, it’s not about the ambition. CoC has been given to characters with no real ambition like Katakuri and Ace. But have also not been given to characters with massive dreams.

And sure if Blackbeards the final villain, Shiryu being Zoros final fight just ain’t it so I doubt it, he should have CoC. But I just don’t see that being the case with Imus mere existence.

No Blackbeard do not work like that, he can have multiple devil fruit, he is always searching for more devil fruits as a matter of fact
Post automatically merged:

You don't even believe it:okay:
Katakuri begging BM to not kill him?

yea, BM literally yelled him around and he didn’t do shit.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No he knew he was cooked, BB got an history of running away, he was dead ass shiting his pants against a toddler
What you called running away is actually being smart ass.

Why pick a fight when you can lose more than you can gain? A true pirate who knows when to back away and capitalise..

Can't believe you people reached to 1114 without understanding a damn character

You call him coward but actually he is just opposite - no fool-hardiness.

What you called running away is actually being smart ass.

Why pick a fight when you can lose more than you can gain? A true pirate who knows when to back away and capitalise..

Can't believe you people reached to 1114 without understanding a damn character

You call him coward but actually he is just opposite - no fool-hardiness.
Just like when he picked a fight against wb amaright?

No Blackbeard do not work like that, he can have multiple devil fruit, he is always searching for more devil fruits as a matter of fact
Blackbeard and Luffy are essentially two sides of a coin and both follow the same dream to such high degree.

Again, you're lying to yourself if you believe Blackbeard won't have CoC.
He can have 3, 5 or 10 devil fruits and it wouldn't make his CoC obsolete. Whitebeard had a broken DF + ACoC. Blackbeard is gonna surpass Primebeard with his 3 broken DFs + ACoC. Luffy will get Roger's level of CoC while having his reality warping power.

Big mom defeat is a premium example of this actually, her last thought was literally "don't you dare assume this will kill me" not "no I am going to die"

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Don't know why some of you think BB having more Dfs means he won't get CoC..

This is such a stupid reasoning.

Oda already peaked with Kaido and EoS villains - BB and IMU will top him.

I think BB has Conqueror's for sure, but he lacks the finesse to use it in an advanced way - BB's haki use will be a bit different than the others' I feel. Oda will take liberties there for sure
Imo BB will be kinda like Moon Knight.

He obviously has some association with the moon, and it seems likely that he has multiple souls in his body (so sorta like having split personality disorder), which is how he’s able to have multiple DFs.

One of those personalities will be like Moon Knight’s Jake personality, which turns him into a ruthless and efficient killer.

Let’s be honest, with how we’ve seen BB fight, it makes no sense that DFless BB could give Shanks his scar. I think that although base BB is clumsy and has bad combat skill, he can switch to his “Jake” personality, which turns him into an effective fighter (and probably has better Haki too)

Status
Not open for further replies.