Status
Not open for further replies.
>some random kid almost kills himself so imma give him one of the most important quirks in history
he got it handed to him you can't argue this he didn't even really deserve it Lemillion was a way better candidate
Koby has worked harder to get where he is he is a way better character than Deku and doesn't cry nearly as much. Training from zero is always far more respectable and cool than training from an ability getting handed down.
I literally stopped reading MHA after the arc where Lemillion was revealed that he was the one in line.
It was either that or take for the villains and wish Allmight dies horribly.
What kind of decision was that ?

What are people getting from these spoilers about Luffy ditching the straw hat. Isn’t it heavily implied that big straw hat in Mary Geoise belonged to Joy Boy as well?

[

I stopped reading once he became the avatar getting all those different abilities. But yeah his personality is very similar to Kobys and you can live up to your username raging over this take but it’s the truth. I said nothing about them being exact replicas. If anything I can say I like Koby a bit more for reasons like you mentioned but my opinion remains the same. If Garps sarcrifice hardens him up a bit more then I’ll hand you my Koby fanboy application personally
well I never denied the similar personalities but Koby is a way better character and people saying his moment on Hachinosu is like Deku and All Might feels like its doing a disservice to his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.