Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pluton is a giant robot itself, but a REALLY giant robot. Oda is very influenced by Tezuka and Egghead already has a ton of Astro Boy references, and in Astro Boy the strongest robot built to destroy all other robots is "Pluto"

In Mickey Mouse Pluto is his dog.
Post automatically merged:

Spoilers Is so shit that We talk about Fôôtball Now

Spoilers Is so shit that We talk about Fôôtball Now
Welcome to One Piece post Wano.

I think Pluton is a giant robot itself, but a REALLY giant robot. Oda is very influenced by Tezuka and Egghead already has a ton of Astro Boy references, and in Astro Boy the strongest robot built to destroy all other robots is "Pluto"

The Ancient Weapons are parts that make a big robot : a megazord.
Poseidon wears Pluton and Uranus by using DOCKING, something Oda has been obsessed with since Thriller Bark.
:snoopy: :crazwhat: :hohoho: :risiup:

The Ancient Weapons are parts that make a big robot : a megazord.
Poseidon wears Pluton and Uranus by using DOCKING, something Oda has been obsessed with since Thriller Bark.
:snoopy: :crazwhat: :hohoho: :risiup:
lmfao hell yes. this is canon

Remember lads this may be Chosen Piece but we still have the man that bust his ass to get where he is the Pink Mamba Koby
If Koby end up Rocks son imma be at a loss for words
Bet Dragon is Rocks' son and Luffy has Rocks' blood. We're stacking up prophecies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda went from "that's only one Luffy and that's me" to Nika everywhere and Nika is what everyone see in Luffy

This is the biggest let down for me.

@Kerkovian @Tensub I truly wonder why Luffy is back in Gear 5 if they are "only" escaping :myman:
Because SHs need to put a fight until VP broadcast is going on bruh...

Oda went from "that's only one Luffy and that's me" to Nika everywhere and Nika is what everyone see in Luffy

That's not their plan, no.

Yeah. I know Oda's trying to hype up Luffy, but in doing so it feels like he has no agency or will of his own. Just carrying on the will and desire of someone else and it makes you wonder how much of Luffy really is Luffy and how much is the will of his devil fruit. Before it seemed like he was just following in Roger's footsteps and I figured Luffy carrying his will was just metaphorical, but now he and Roger both seem like they're carrying Joy Boy/Nika's literal will, which I guess is the Will of D itself and the will of Nika's fruit.

I really hope Luffy is able to achieve a power that surpasses Nika and demonstrates he has his own will to cement that Luffy himself is the one guiding his decisions and that he is greatest power in the world and what future people will remember him as. Not as Nika or Joy Boy, but as Pirate King Luffy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's not their plan, no.
Their plan is to escape...

However, their path is blocked and plot demands them to stay at egghead until VP broadcast is going on.

Once broadcast is over, escape path will open through that giant robot.

No one is beating elders when Luffy doesn't even know how to damage them

Even if I consider your opinion then also it means nothing because Luffy beating one elder won't clear their way to escape as there are 4 more.

So, someone has to hold all of them to escape

Status
Not open for further replies.