Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize in advance but if Dortmund wins today, I can't guarantee anyone that it won't escalate in the spoiler thread, I apologize in advance to @Peroroncino and @RayanOO who will be my targets and pls Al Sama, let me have fun, I'll pay you back, it's all about everything today... Love you all
:sweat:
Is that Madara and Sakura?? Bruh :shocked:
Hahaha pretty cool profile picture OP. But is there any woman who can resist Madara Uchiwawa? And I'm not talking about Ero Hentai Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Puff Puff Love Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Icha Icha Paradise Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Mero Mero no Romance Dawn Lady Killer Uchichad Wadara.

Not counting this chapter but we will only get 16 chapters more before November.

Sandman said, Elbaf will definitely start in November or even before that.

So, we aren't even sure we have 16 chapters left. It could be 10 or 12
Might be less, I imagine they wont be making figures the first chapter they enter elbaf

Not counting among those chapter more content focusing outside egghead, more reactions to the events, different parties etc.

Oda went from "that's only one Luffy and that's me" to Nika everywhere and Nika is what everyone see in Luffy

This is the biggest let down for me.
Post automatically merged:

Because SHs need to put a fight until VP broadcast is going on bruh...
Tbf luffy is still luffy
With him being 1 of many to have a similar dream or whatever to nika. Which is why the fruit chose him

The way I see it it’s a mutual thing
  • Luffy masters his fruits power to achieve his own goals
  • The fruit chooses a person in hopes they are able to fully use its power to achieve what it wants
Its just the case fruits try to find people that they believe have the same spirit as them
Tho I do understand not liking luffy’s fruit being revealed to be so special after so long of thinking it wasn’t. To be fair it doesn’t change how hard luffy had to push himself to achieve it. Like it really was a pretty basic fruit at first that most people wouldn’t be able to push half as far as Luffy

I’m still extremely curious as to why it didn’t go to roger since he and luffy have the same dream
:memehm:

Also the more fruits and powers related to in verse gods it’ll probably help highlight that not only Luffy is special

Unironically the whole devil fruits picking users to embody them is the same thing zoro and other great weapon users go through

It also is a mutual relationship
  • Zoro masters his swords in order to achieve his own goals
  • The weapon chooses a person they believe is worthy to be able to fully utilize its power

CoC doesn’t knock out Snails.
Mars said he’s sensing voices all over the places from these snails from CoO but he can’t figure out which is the emitter and which are receivers
It should knock out snails.. Pretty much no reason why it shouldn't..
Post automatically merged:

CoC doesn’t knock out Snails.
Mars said he’s sensing voices all over the places from these snails from CoO but he can’t figure out which is the emitter and which are receivers
He has shitty obs haki that's why.. M

Status
Not open for further replies.