Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Borasey79

Luffy having the DF of Nika and being a possible reincarnate of Joyboy, how can people even root for this literal clown anymore? :lusalty:

Dragon a fraud, only BB and Law can save the reputation of Will of D from going to rock bottom at this point.
They are not the same person, just the same "desire" for freedom and justice. It's the inherited will we've known of since chapter 100. No matter how many Imu kills, no matter how much power he amasses, his victims' need for a retribution will find a vehicle to be expressed. Imu cannot escape his comeuppance, only delay it.

After reading that post again it reminded me of something. Isn't that exactly what happened in Toriko near the end? Toriko was that manga and anime series with the blue haired guy that had multiple crossovers with One Piece. I might be wrong, but I remember that the story's last arc revealed that Toriko was the son of the deified legendary hero of his world hundreds of years ago but as a baby he was kept outside of time or something alongside his brother to keep them safe and they were found again in the future. Considering Oda and Toriko's author were apparently close friends...
Tbh I barely remember the plot of Toriko tho I think Toriko was the son of Midora and not of, umm, what's his name legendary ingredient hunter

Tbh I barely remember the plot of Toriko tho I think Toriko was the son of Midora and not of, umm, what's his name legendary ingredient hunter
The chapter I read after Dark-Abel reminded me of the series says the chef goddess lady was their mother who is apparently the wife of the legendary ingredient hunter dude who looks like some kind of werewolf monkey or something with a mouth full of jagged teeth. Looks like the author ate some dank peyote.

I remember first hearing about the series after seeing that OP anime episode where the straw hats ended up on an island full of fire pigs and that blue haired hunter guy showed up to help them for some reason. That story got so confusing I must have memory holed what I read.
Looking up this clip makes that whole episode feel like an awkward fever dream. :usoprice:

Not counting this chapter but we will only get 16 chapters more before November.

Sandman said, Elbaf will definitely start in November or even before that.

So, we aren't even sure we have 16 chapters left. It could be 10 or 12
True but there is enough time to one or two more fights.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Tbf luffy is still luffy
With him being 1 of many to have a similar dream or whatever to nika. Which is why the fruit chose him

The way I see it it’s a mutual thing
  • Luffy masters his fruits power to achieve his own goals
  • The fruit chooses a person in hopes they are able to fully use its power to achieve what it wants
Its just the case fruits try to find people that they believe have the same spirit as them
Tho I do understand not liking luffy’s fruit being revealed to be so special after so long of thinking it wasn’t. To be fair it doesn’t change how hard luffy had to push himself to achieve it. Like it really was a pretty basic fruit at first that most people wouldn’t be able to push half as far as Luffy

I’m still extremely curious as to why it didn’t go to roger since he and luffy have the same dream
:memehm:

Also the more fruits and powers related to in verse gods it’ll probably help highlight that not only Luffy is special

Unironically the whole devil fruits picking users to embody them is the same thing zoro and other great weapon users go through

It also is a mutual relationship
  • Zoro masters his swords in order to achieve his own goals
  • The weapon chooses a person they believe is worthy to be able to fully utilize its power
It didn't go to Roger because it was fate.

Toki travelling in time and Roger ushering in the pirate era implies they knew the time when someone worthy will appear.

And, luffy isn't luffy anymore when he goes into G5. His weird laugh all times even when people are dying reflects change in personality.

And, there is a change in the narration.

Earlier you had luffy as saviour and now you have Nika

Status
Not open for further replies.