Status
Not open for further replies.
Mars bros… Venus bros… Zori bros… what is Morj trying to say?
:saden:

@MonsterZoro @RayanOO @Doggo
"Someone please see my click bait videos I'm irrelevant after raid fail theory failed!"
Post automatically merged:

What if....

The lightning struck down because of Luffy himself

His fruit allows him to do anything as long as he imagines them happening
He accepted his death. That's not possible.

We should be getting a Cour 3 Bleach trailer soon, right? It comes out in July
Kaijuu No 8 should be ending its season by then right? And then we will have Bleach Cour 3! And we will have Solo Leveling season 2 still this year!

Last edited:
In this panel, Jirou (Dark-Abel's avi) is using Knocking (a hunter technique). But he is such a master that his knocking here stops the World for a few moments
Holy Toledo wtf i don't remember that or this

I definitely remember watching the anime and reading the manga's awful ending. I'm guessing this must've happened in-between somewhere.
Damn squirrel monkey on steroids.:saitahu:

I definitely remember watching the anime and reading the manga's awful ending. I'm guessing this must've happened in-between somewhere.
the anime completely messed up the ending. it would have been the same if they ended the One Piece anime at marine ford and Luffy went Gear 5 after Ace dies and defeated the WG there and then

That monkey along with 3-4 other Animal kings were hyped to the moon and back (one of them was the Battle Wolf too)
But that whole arc was sooooo rushed

Sanji’s EoS is a Warrior God
Sorry to burst your bubble
You people truly are underestimating what crocodile will become

Yeah, that would be hillarious and completely destroy all Sanji fans
It won't.

Sanji is always thirsty for women while crocodile is a dry land due to his fruit.

Also this would be a perfect way to reveal that crocodile is actually a woman thus this being the first woman that sanji actually has to fight seriously to help his crew

Also Mr prince vs Mr 0

People don't see the vision of sanjis EOS fight being crocodile.

Sanji is always thirsty for women while crocodile is a dry land due to his fruit.

Also this would be a perfect way to reveal that crocodile is actually a woman thus this being the first woman that sanji actually has to fight seriously to help his crew

Also Mr prince vs Mr 0

Status
Not open for further replies.