Status
Not open for further replies.
You people truly are underestimating what crocodile will become
Post automatically merged:

It won't.

Sanji is always thirsty for women while crocodile is a dry land due to his fruit.

Also this would be a perfect way to reveal that crocodile is actually a woman thus this being the first woman that sanji actually has to fight seriously to help his crew

Also Mr prince vs Mr 0
Doesn't matter how strong he is seen as now. Sanji fans will not enjoy his final fight being a pre timeskip villian that Luffy beat before even getting gears

That is quite the low hanging joke, racism when the WG introduced prejudice 100 years ago or something.

It could make sense if the world of one piece looked vastly different 900 years ago.
Considering Old wano, it hella likely was vastly different even 100 years in the past.

almost like this has always been set up as the final conflict.

if you dont think luffy will reject the prophecy and fight destiny you dont know luffy
Woodslap has set in motions the fate or will of luffy, if he is subserviant to his "destiny" then who is to say he is just just joyboy (the idea) than a man?

They are still called pirates, though.
I think sea criminals can be more than just pirates no?

Akainu will hate Luffy even more after this revelation
Yeah now, considering that he basically would somewhat put two and two together and realized that luffy will be "the second coming of disaster."

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well there is one thing for certain

Luffy will get more cheerleaders:suresure:

My man can have his own Pirate Navy in no time

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

almost like this has always been set up as the final conflict.

if you dont think luffy will reject the prophecy and fight destiny you dont know luffy
Why would he reject the prophecy though?

He has to become PK and overthrow the government.

only thing I believe he might pull is to not be a ruler or something of some kingdom but be a free man

Status
Not open for further replies.