Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's so, I have to wonder why the Gorosei didn't censor the D. from Luffy's bounty the minute it came out or why they didn't send every Cipher Pol agent they had with a bag full of melons (or whatever fruit the Gomu Gomu is born into) to kill Luffy.
He wasn’t that big of a threat and once they felt like he was they did try to stop him. Ever since enies lobby they’ve been trying to stop him but failing

They also never expected luffy to actually awaken the fruit and once they thought it was even possible they again tried to interfere
Also they tried to remove the d in his name and stop from his poster showing his awakening post wano

He wasn’t that big of a threat and once they felt like he was they did try to stop him. Ever since enies lobby they’ve been trying to stop him but failing

They also never expected luffy to actually awaken the fruit and once they thought it was even possible they again tried to interfere
Yeah, but look at Caesar Clown. He came prepared for Smiley's death with a bag full of apples so that when he died CC could have the fruit back. If the Gorosei were that deadset on getting the Gomu Gomu, they could've just sent a bunch CP agents with bags full of melons to kill Luffy. :memehm:

But I guess one could argue that the Gomu Gomu's will would choose a fruit that's nowhere near the CP agents to avoid capture, hence explaining the Gorosei's claim of how the fruit kept eluding them.

Without counting what I just read, all I remember is blue haired dude killed cool monsters and little dude cooked them and a pretty news lady went around recording them. Oh, and that they ate poop in a One Piece crossover.

Looking up that video too, I forgot they had a lot of crossovers with One Piece.

And Dragon Ball too wtf :usoprice:
Toriko was pushed as the next big thing in Shonen Jump for a good while. I think they were aiming to make it into as big of a franchise as DB, OP, Naruto and Bleach

Ig sales didn't reflect the amount of advertising they were doing for it and it kind of fizzled away

A shame for the story since the world of Toriko is Jojo's level of bizarre with really cool characters, antagonists, scenery and wildlife

Status
Not open for further replies.