Status
Not open for further replies.
The chapter I read after Dark-Abel reminded me of the series says the chef goddess lady was their mother who is apparently the wife of the legendary ingredient hunter dude who looks like some kind of werewolf monkey or something with a mouth full of jagged teeth. Looks like the author ate some dank peyote.

I remember first hearing about the series after seeing that OP anime episode where the straw hats ended up on an island full of fire pigs and that blue haired hunter guy showed up to help them for some reason. That story got so confusing I must have memory holed what I read.
Looking up this clip makes that whole episode feel like an awkward fever dream. :usoprice:
It's genuinely a very enjoyable series, if rushed after acertain long awaited arc. But considering who the author is I'm not into rereading it

It didn't go to Roger because it was fate.

Toki travelling in time and Roger ushering in the pirate era implies they knew the time when someone worthy will appear.

And, luffy isn't luffy anymore when he goes into G5. His weird laugh all times even when people are dying reflects change in personality.

And, there is a change in the narration.

Earlier you had luffy as saviour and now you have Nika
To be fair all of them knew “Joyboy” would return around this time because the Seaking prophecy said as much.

It's genuinely a very enjoyable series, if rushed after acertain long awaited arc. But considering who the author is I'm not into rereading it
Without counting what I just read, all I remember is blue haired dude killed cool monsters and little dude cooked them and a pretty news lady went around recording them. Oh, and that they ate poop in a One Piece crossover.

Looking up that video too, I forgot they had a lot of crossovers with One Piece.

And Dragon Ball too wtf :usoprice:

To be fair I would hold horses
99% it's probably just the action figures because we see Dorry and Brogy in the anime around that time

https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/n...gures-allegedly-hint-elbaf-arc-release-window

We are at chapter 1072 in the anime, given the pace we might be at 1076 in august/september and 1079 in november
Thus the action figures

Hopefully the site makes a wrong assumption, but I'm afraid they are on point here

It didn't go to Roger because it was fate.

Toki travelling in time and Roger ushering in the pirate era implies they knew the time when someone worthy will appear.

And, luffy isn't luffy anymore when he goes into G5. His weird laugh all times even when people are dying reflects change in personality.

And, there is a change in the narration.

Earlier you had luffy as saviour and now you have Nika
The fruit definitely went to more people than just joyboy and luffy. With it potentially going through multiple different races and tribes with a majority unable to push the fruit that far
With anyone that was able to being killed and forced to be forgotten by the world government

Luffy is still Luffy likes he’s clarified multiple times. Tho yes the personality of the fruit does effect him just like all awakened zoans

At the end of the day Luffy is still luffy even though he’s using Nika’s powers

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
To be fair all of them knew “Joyboy” would return around this time because the Seaking prophecy said as much.
Yeah!

So, it was all fate.

Earlier you had bunch of teens going on adventures and after their dreams. Fighting their way upward against all odds.

We knew they will achieve their dreams by the virtue of being MCs but this element of destiny in form of prophecy and related events like toki time travel left a bitter taste.

Because this destiny stuff implies everything was pre-determined.

Imagine this, even if Luffy would have tried to become Navy Marine as desired by Garp, he would have still end up becoming the pirate king because his future is already pre-determined and will necessarily happen to him.

Blackbeard is the reincarnation of the darkness god Yika
If that happens then Law is the only hope left for Will of D to salvage their rep. Let BB be Xebec's son or some shit, no need to be vessel puppets for ancient characters that pull string behind the scenes.

Yeah!

So, it was all fate.

Earlier you had bunch of teens going on adventures and after their dreams. Fighting their way upward against all odds.

We knew they will achhen their dreams by the virtue of being MCs but this element of destiny in form of prophecy and related events like toki time travel left a bitter taste.

Because this destiny stuff implies everything was pre-determined.

Imagine this, even if Luffy would have tried to become Navy as desired by Garp, he would have still end up becoming the pirate king because his future is already pre-determined and will necessarily happen to him.
Hell there’s a reason why chapter 1 ended with “Luffys journey of destiny begins” or why Woop Slap outright says “his dream? Or his destiny.” After chapter 100

The fruit definitely went to more people than just joyboy and luffy. With it potentially going through multiple different races and tribes with a majority unable to push the fruit that far
With anyone that was able to being killed and forced to be forgotten by the world government

Luffy is still Luffy likes he’s clarified multiple times. Tho yes the personality of the fruit does effect him just like all awakened zoans

At the end of the day Luffy is still luffy even though he’s using Nika’s powers
If that's so, I have to wonder why the Gorosei didn't censor the D. from Luffy's bounty the minute it came out or why they didn't send every Cipher Pol agent they had with a bag full of melons (or whatever fruit the Gomu Gomu is born into) to kill Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.