Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not good. He said his actions didn’t show up in WU.

I hit him with a RC crushed that triggers if he uses a destructive action
So he claims he was blocked, and none of his actions showed. Could be co-incidental but...

As an aside, he claimed to try to investigate Flower. He had Flower in the second tier of his town reads so I don't think I buy it anyway.

There is no action with 2 ??? in the WU @Ratchet so whatever Bus Drive Ultra mentioned must have failed.

Psycho Cut was used on ???
Memento was used on ???
Inferno was used on ???, ??? and ???
V-create was used on ???
Extreme Speed was activated
Copycat was used on ???
Curse was used on ???
Night Slash was used on ???
Haze was used on ???
Disable was used on ???
Ally Switch was used on ???
Ember was used on ???
Sword of Ruin was used on ???
Thunder wave was used on ???
Mud Slap was used on ???
Counter was used on ???
Focus Punch was used on ???
Trop Kick was used on ???
Foresight was used on ???
Snowscape was used on ???
Headbutt was used on ???
No it's there

As an aside, he claimed to try to investigate Flower. He had Flower in the second tier of his town reads so I don't think I buy it anyway.
I mean
If they're town they were playing really poorly d1 so ofc I did I dont get the logic
They're a good enough player to the point where I felt obligated to cop them. Worst case it confirms a strong town

There is no action with 2 ??? in the WU @Ratchet so whatever Bus Drive Ultra mentioned must have failed.

Psycho Cut was used on ???
Memento was used on ???
Inferno was used on ???, ??? and ???
V-create was used on ???
Extreme Speed was activated
Copycat was used on ???
Curse was used on ???
Night Slash was used on ???
Haze was used on ???
Disable was used on ???
Ally Switch was used on ???
Ember was used on ???
Sword of Ruin was used on ???
Thunder wave was used on ???
Mud Slap was used on ???
Counter was used on ???
Focus Punch was used on ???
Trop Kick was used on ???
Foresight was used on ???
Snowscape was used on ???
Headbutt was used on ???
what about ally switch?

Ratchet

I mean
If they're town they were playing really poorly d1 so ofc I did I dont get the logic
They're a good enough player to the point where I felt obligated to cop them. Worst case it confirms a strong town
I don't believe you use a one-shot Cop on Flower who you were already town reading, sorry.

Ratchet

@Dr_Professor83 He just backtracked a bit, said that his roleblock that he didn't claim usage of initially was used on Polar Bear and that the wording of it says he destroys the next ability used.

Make of it what you will.

I don't believe you use a one-shot Cop on Flower who you were already town reading, sorry.
Town leaning first off. Second off, they were Ultra's main push for D1 and the only reason I was town leaning them was for the AtE/Emotion they were using. I do want to double check that. If Magic was a presense I wouldve used it on them for example.

@Dr_Professor83 He just backtracked a bit, said that his roleblock that he didn't claim usage of initially was used on Polar Bear and that the wording of it says he destroys the next ability used.

Make of it what you will.
Not a good angle to push an SR on me
As town or as wolf it doesnt make sense to not use it, I claimed it from the start. As a wolf it would be blatent you ask that next, so nm my alignment it's clearly me forgetting
I'm glad you lied about me not having a destructive action though at first

Status
Not open for further replies.