[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

TAC is always aggressive, where have you been our past 6 games?
Sniff yeah I think he is aggressve butthis deflection from my question and my reply makes him sus to me.

Why Sera ? And you don't believe Nat claim at Vig ?
Sniff he usually asked player who claimed just like how he asked TAC's claim as Doctor in Covid 19 game but he's passive in this game.

I think there are 2 killing roles already so Natalija's claim is hard to be proven imo.

Yeah, so I think either Queen or Natalija are lying. I can believe one killing claim, but not two after we had Fallen who could superkill and somebody else who had another superkill. No way there are 4 Town roles with killing abilities.

Tac and nat are scum I’m like 80% sure of it now
Post automatically merged:

They are vehemently defending each other

Vote lynch nat

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tac and nat are scum I’m like 80% sure of it now

They are vehemently defending each other

Vote lynch nat
Fool of a took

Why would the vig kill the self-confessed survivor who was willing to help? Instead of who they sussed as mafia?:seriously:
I’d of killed Al the day he claimed

@TheAncientCenturion why would the claimed Town Vig say this as a reply to another Vig claim when two Vigs are unlikely af and thus she should be suspicious of Queen?

But @Queen how accidentally? No, in fact, don't tell us. We need you alive.

Are you really asking me why would I kill sure non-town and possible scum instead of possibly town? I suspected AL. :namiriously:
You suspected me and even voted me up. Sera has a point. Why am I still alive?

Also, I AM the one who killed Al, i was sussing him on the ground of pushing beta so damn hard. And him saying he was poisoned even tho flower is the only one that can tell who is or not and I don’t remember her being there to tell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.