Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you refresh me on why im wolf now that gad flipped town
wasnt your entire case pairing me with gad
My case on you was that your read on Gad sounded made up. Nothing has changed. In fact had Gad flipped scum I‘d probably Town read you for this weird read. But since he was Town I think even more you just TMI‘d him and needed to cover it up.

I thought Naomi got it for winning. What kind of event is that? You beat the host and don't get jack diddly?
Thoughts on 1v1ing me in PMS?
My case on you was that your read on Gad sounded made up. Nothing has changed. In fact had Gad flipped scum I‘d probably Town read you for this weird read. But since he was Town I think even more you just TMI‘d him and needed to cover it up.
Sorry if this is a bit rude, but haven't you still not responded to my points on Gad being town? It's been like, 3 days and you just feel like ignoring it.
I would also like to point out how in like, 2 games ago even I had a page 1 TR on Ultra for using the words "fellow kids" in a post. I don't know how you feel comfy casing me on this

First you jailed him, now u wanna lynch him, you obsessed with him or what?

Thoughts on 1v1ing me in PMS?

Sorry if this is a bit rude, but haven't you still not responded to my points on Gad being town? It's been like, 3 days and you just feel like ignoring it.
I would also like to point out how in like, 2 games ago even I had a page 1 TR on Ultra for using the words "fellow kids" in a post. I don't know how you feel comfy casing me on this
This is way too self aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.