[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Also, I AM the one who killed Al, i was sussing him on the ground of pushing beta so damn hard. And him saying he was poisoned even tho flower is the only one that can tell who is or not and I don’t remember her being there to tell him.
Post automatically merged:

What the fuck. That's impossible.
You lied to me?!

Sniff yeah I think he is aggressve butthis deflection from my question and my reply makes him sus to me.

Sniff he usually asked player who claimed just like how he asked TAC's claim as Doctor in Covid 19 game but he's passive in this game.

I think there are 2 killing roles already so Natalija's claim is hard to be proven imo.
You know when I tinfoil then I am told I got lucky or am being paranoid. When I try to take a more considered approach suddenly I'm scum?:kriwhat:
Fool of a took
Post automatically merged:

I’d of killed Al the day he claimed
Of course you would kill him. You have no idea what you are doing.
Are you really asking me why would I kill sure non-town and possible scum instead of possibly town? I suspected AL. :namiriously:
Sussed Flower but killed the confessed survivor. You should know the survivor can help town. AL was even willing :seriously: Look at the situation now. We have less townies. His vote could have come in handy.

Sussed Flower but killed the confessed survivor. You should know the survivor can help town. AL was even willing :seriously: Look at the situation now. We have less townies. His vote could have come in handy.
I literally spoke against him for days, and either way there was no risk in killing him. You're not bothering Fuji over it? :yasu:

N

NeutralWatcher

You know when I tinfoil then I am told I got lucky or am being paranoid. When I try to take a more considered approach suddenly I'm scum?:kriwhat:
Sniff then what's your thoughts about the claims so far? I'm not convinced you're townie because you're this passive. And what's your reads so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.