Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The benefit of the doubt is she didn’t see it show up. But I went and quoted it and told everyone this ability is from scum bc it’s what got me. When she was right there posting right at the same time.

And she still didn’t say “Oh wait no that’s mine”

And she says she can’t be redirected (even tho it wasn’t in her original claim unless I’m blind)

It requires
- her ability randomly not showing up
- her forgetting or deciding not to claim her redirect immunity when she full claimed
- someone else to have used an ability with the same name and effect as hers
- her not seeing it in WU (even when she’s expecting and waiting for her action in WU) and not seeing me calling it a scum ability and quoting it

Or
- it requires most of that but instead someone went through her redirect immunity vs someone else having the same one

-

On AtE I’d lean town. I also know she’s been leaning into that hard as scum and bragging on it lately so not 100%. If it was anyone else I’d be locking them scum already for all of that
This post is garbage though. Almost like me missing or not reading a post at like what, 1 or 2am when I'm tired and in bed is so unbelievable.

Like srsly, fucking get good.

Also I full claimed my abilities previous day. I'm not going to say I sent a RC at somebody, then hit somebody else entirely when my ability names and effects are out in the fucking open.

The fuck is this horseshit push anyway.

Psychic is just Town.
Prof is stupid Town.
Lultra is clown Town.

Cal needs scrutiny. I felt like his post earlier was him trying to get some dirt on Lultra for when I eventually flip Town and he needs to answer for it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Psychic is just Town.
Prof is stupid Town.
Lultra is clown Town.

Cal needs scrutiny. I felt like his post earlier was him trying to get some dirt on Lultra for when I eventually flip Town and he needs to answer for it.
What do you think about Ekko? I have him lean town but I'm not fully confident in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.