[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Lmao stop and listen. I think you’re scum because not one of your posts in this game really contribute to Town victory. If we took you out nothing would change. Add to that I Town read 4/5 other players and the answer is obvious.
Sniff then define contributing to town? So far there is no mafia that is killed so how come you can say I'm the only one thet doesn't contribute?

And quote some of my posts then I'll counter your arguments. So far you're only deflecting and refised to quote my posts lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
What are your reads?
Role? I dont think i was here if you said it.
What did you do n1 and n2?
My current situation is :

Flower said I was infected so if nobody cures me I am dead next day phase
I wont claim for now because this is too dangerous especially is I am not under hard lynch etc Town has to protect some of its abilities
I can't tell what I did

[Active - Deathberries]
You have possession of death berries ready to use at your wish. Visit someone and if they are Brokenstar or Clawface you will give this for them to eat and die. If they are not, you will not do anything for them. This counts a super-kill.
why did nobody notice this?
2 mafia roles

My current situation is :

Flower said I was infected so if nobody cures me I am dead next day phase
I wont claim for now because this is too dangerous especially is I am not under hard lynch etc Town has to protect some of its abilities
I can't tell what I did
You have nothing noteworthy from two nights?

@Flower @TheAncientCenturion @Fujishiro @NeutralWatcher @Natalija @RayanOO

[Active - Deathberries] You have possession of death berries ready to use at your wish. Visit someone and if they are Brokenstar or Clawface you will give this for them to eat and die. If they are not, you will not do anything for them. This counts a super-kill.

if fallen tried to visit someone and they were NOT brokenstar or clawface, would we get a "Someone attempted to super-kill ??? but failed. " message?

N

NeutralWatcher

[Active - Deathberries] You have possession of death berries ready to use at your wish. Visit someone and if they are Brokenstar or Clawface you will give this for them to eat and die. If they are not, you will not do anything for them. This counts a super-kill.

if fallen tried to visit someone and they were NOT brokenstar or clawface, would we get a "Someone attempted to super-kill ??? but failed. " message?
Sniff but the failed attempt was superkill on D2 IIRC.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

I don't kow from what I know if you don't meet the requirement for your ability to work you will only receive in your PM "your action fail" and this wont be shown in the game. It seems here that a super kill was done but someone blocked it

Status
Not open for further replies.