[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Btw Pot can you explain your reads a little?

Also you have a lot of nulls. Did anything change by now?
Sallu/Kiku for their action usage against Polar
Yo for being forward with info and presenting a case
Naomi through activity
Juliet from being town read by a lot of fellas

Nothin really changed since then though Ekko bein less active than he usually is pings me a little

Naomi through activity

Nothin really changed since then though Ekko bein less active than he usually is pings me a little
Any reason why your nulls are all the top posters minus Naomi? You have no leans on any of them?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Naomi through activity

Actually put Xenos as green as well for the night talk

Any reason why your nulls are all the top posters minus Naomi? You have no leans on any of them?
Yea those fellas can very easily go either way alignment wise, gonna need to push a scum lynch or provide somethin mechanical against scum for a green read or some really solid content I vibe with

Actually put Xenos as green as well for the night talk

Yea those fellas can very easily go either way alignment wise, gonna need to push a scum lynch or provide somethin mechanical against scum for a green read or some really solid content I vibe with
This sounds like you‘re afraid of taking a stance rather than genuine thoughts ngl.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
This sounds like you‘re afraid of taking a stance rather than genuine thoughts ngl.
Like Idk. Feel like you can read Prof‘s posts and conclude Town fairly easily without him lynching scum.
Or I just don't want to write someone off one way or the other, especially if it comes to capable players like prof

I've town leaned fellas based on providing a lot of content before and it hasn't gone well, I'd rather have someone as town when I'm confident they are town and the same goes vice versa

Or I just don't want to write someone off one way or the other, especially if it comes to capable players like prof

I've town leaned fellas based on providing a lot of content before and it hasn't gone well, I'd rather have someone as town when I'm confident they are town and the same goes vice versa
Prof isn‘t gonna fake this outrage come on now. There‘s also my RC going from Polar to him. Unless you think we‘re all a team Prof is hard cleared.

In a vacuum, don’t take a lot of issue with Pot null reading me at this point since it’s easier just to put me as town. It doesn’t really benefit to fence sit on what’s a non controversial stance.

Null is more controversial than putting me as town.

Worse thing for Pot is not voting Polar

Status
Not open for further replies.