[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can someone heal a RC, never seen that before, but again the specific act of who did it isn't known or the intentions. Could have been Ultra's bus drive that he tried to claim elsewhere. You can speculate who did it and why...but thats a huge leap to clearing someone imo
Nobody is cleared lol that's nonsense

We have no idea who used what on who

This is literally a game of lies

Credit to you for not buying into horseshit btw

How can someone heal a RC, never seen that before, but again the specific act of who did it isn't known or the intentions. Could have been Ultra's bus drive that he tried to claim elsewhere. You can speculate who did it and why...but thats a huge leap to clearing someone imo
I mean if you think I bussed my teammate like this D1 on the CFD then we bus drove ourselves for ?? reason then it is what it is lol

As long as you have no kills you are free to be wrong lol

Okay, Encore was never used, so Polar did in fact use Copy Cat on Naomi first cycle and on ??? D2. Which means the only thing he could have targetted Lul with was Psychic Cut which is harmful or the faction kill.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Cal is pretty arbitrarily sussing slots too - think his gameplan is to cast a very wide net here off the back of Day 1, which may not even have been bussing if it *is* multi-scum.

Think I'm going to out him into firm scum reads, along with Luka (they don't need to necessarily be paired). Psychic could easily be allowed with Luka too.

I wonder if Luka/RippedCal/Psychic/Emil/Juliet can work as a PoE? Thoughts on this?

Cal is pretty arbitrarily sussing slots too - think his gameplan is to cast a very wide net here off the back of Day 1, which may not even have been bussing if it *is* multi-scum.

Think I'm going to out him into firm scum reads, along with Luka (they don't need to necessarily be paired). Psychic could easily be allowed with Luka too.

I wonder if Luka/RippedCal/Psychic/Emil/Juliet can work as a PoE? Thoughts on this?
What a clown lmao

Pure omgus

If it’s multi ball then I’d put Cal firm scum. Single team I don’t think it’s an impossible bus but not as sure

I do think he lacks consistency. Especially bringing up voting me again is a good way to absolutely derail the discussion again.

Ratchets POE is awful

And he's not the boring, monotonous deep analytic player he is as town.

He's more surface level and his bitesize posts are more readable which he does as scum. Far less energy scum player than town player.

Ratchet

What a clown lmao

Pure omgus
No, not OMGUS. Well I could see why it's attributed outed to that, but it's more your overall approach feels like it's missing certain things I'd be expecting as Town.

Juliet and Psychic I'm not sure about. Main reason Psychic is there actually is because if her Luka read. And Emil is only there because of Juliet. Otherwise I have him as Town.

So I guess the order would be Luka > you = Juliet and then revise from there.

If I had ti slot Psychic/Emil somewhere currently without associations from slots that haven't flipped, I'd say town.

He's the dirtiest busser I've ever met.

@Ultra can read him best, but he isn't paying much attention to him so far.
This isn't true at all btw.

I'm constantly telling my scummates off for bussing and I NEVER bus unless it's absolutely 100% necessary.

This post here is demonstrably untrue and I expect you to firmly back it up with receipts of any instance where I have tried to CFD a teammate when town was comfortably the leading wagon.

I'll wait patiently

Ratchet

Ratchets POE is awful

And he's not the boring, monotonous deep analytic player he is as town.

He's more surface level and his bitesize posts are more readable which he does as scum. Far less energy scum player than town player.
See I don't really think you believe this lol. You've seen me lead games before as scum in the past, several times actually. I think you're leaning on meta as a crutch knowing it's less likely to be challenged as it's more subjective. Plus, if Polar was bussed by anyone, which is something I have to consider, it would make sense that the one doing the bussing would want to leverage that, which I could see you doing. Most scum players here will sideline.

No, not OMGUS. Well I could see why it's attributed outed to that, but it's more your overall approach feels like it's missing certain things I'd be expecting as Town.

Juliet and Psychic I'm not sure about. Main reason Psychic is there actually is because if her Luka read. And Emil is only there because of Juliet. Otherwise I have him as Town.

So I guess the order would be Luka > you = Juliet and then revise from there.

If I had ti slot Psychic/Emil somewhere currently without associations from slots that haven't flipped, I'd say town.
juliet i have as town, even more towny since she admitted to visit me day 1.

juliet as scum would not do that to me.

Ratchet

Psychic is just Town btw. The Gad thing isn't really scummy for her.
I don't like her Luka read. And her insistence that she had Gad as town but voted him doesn't make any sense to me. She has never been the kind of player that needs to misrepresent the truth to hide the fact she was wrong.

Emil on the other hand has been full cba mode, actually think this sort of play is a bit below him as scum. It's purely the Juliet read on him that I dislike. Well that, and his tunneling - he has in the past admitted that he likes going for these routes as it's safer than casting a wide net for him. So I can see the angle.

See I don't really think you believe this lol. You've seen me lead games before as scum in the past, several times actually. I think you're leaning on meta as a crutch knowing it's less likely to be challenged as it's more subjective. Plus, if Polar was bussed by anyone, which is something I have to consider, it would make sense that the one doing the bussing would want to leverage that, which I could see you doing. Most scum players here will sideline.
Ask yourself this.

You've seen Polar's full flip and it's obviously substantial.

What would you rather have. A little bit of credit to leverage in a game you can't be certain isn't multiball and probably has hostile indie kills out there too.

Or

All of that power in Polars role and clean hands by just abstaining from the lynch all together

Status
Not open for further replies.