[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Dr_Professor83 Given your earlier posts around not having any issue with my being lynched tomorrow, and given that despite holding Ultra's hand through my entire thought process and his only response is to ignore it, can you address your issues with what I was saying please? And if you have none, or otherwise follow what I'm saying, I have no idea why you would be fine with my lynch tomorrow in spite of your read. Not to fear monger much but I think there has been just one game in which I've been mislynched as Town and town have won that game.

I realise I'm probably speaking into a void here but if you guys won't even try to engage with anything I have to say in defence of myself (for intrinsically townies processes mind, so the very fact I'm having to defend myself at all is pretty bemusing to me) then why not just lynch me Day 1 as a matter of policy?

Yoho
Pot Goblin
Kiku
Flower
Psylocke
Ratchet
Red Night
The Orca

Polar Bear
Mashiro Blue
Emil
Naomi
Dr_Professor83

Luka
Mr. Reloaded
Sallucion

Yo Tan Wa
Juliet
Sir Yasheen
Alwaysmind
RippedCal

Lord Melkor
Neeko

Ultra
xenos5
Gadonkadonk

i should check the vote counts again.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Like I just don't get it, yes I was wrong on Gad. I have my suspicions in regards to how he played this game but whatever, I'll take the responsibility of being wrong. Being wrong on Day 1 happens, if you guys got your Flower wagon over Day 1 you'd have all been wrong too. I tried to cool that because I thought she was town. This day I've taken a step back and supported my town reads, and have tried to help them find one another. For some reason this is being read as scummy, but no one can seem to explain why it's scummy, and when I point out that it's probably what you'd want to be seeing from a townie having the start I've had, none of you even really seem to disagree.

Ekko and Psychic have tunnelled since Day 1. Ekko since the start of the game. Go look at his reasoning, it's a complete nothingburger. Look at his stated motivation for my Psychic thing earlier, does anyone actually believe that's the case? I don't think he even believes it.

PoE after I flip, and I say this because there is a risk of me being shot or rolecrushed or whatever, is Luka, Emil, Cal, Juliet.

@Dr_Professor83 Given your earlier posts around not having any issue with my being lynched tomorrow, and given that despite holding Ultra's hand through my entire thought process and his only response is to ignore it, can you address your issues with what I was saying please? And if you have none, or otherwise follow what I'm saying, I have no idea why you would be fine with my lynch tomorrow in spite of your read. Not to fear monger much but I think there has been just one game in which I've been mislynched as Town and town have won that game.

I realise I'm probably speaking into a void here but if you guys won't even try to engage with anything I have to say in defence of myself (for intrinsically townies processes mind, so the very fact I'm having to defend myself at all is pretty bemusing to me) then why not just lynch me Day 1 as a matter of policy?
I don’t have anything to say. I can see where it can look like you testing the waters for that PoE by thinking out loud/offering it as a sounding board. Reaction to your defense on it is pretty much: yeah maybe, or maybe it’s that.

My reason for saying I’m stepping aside is simple, I’ve been on the wrong side over and over and if enough people feel strongly enough about it to lynch, lead by Ultra who I have as town, then I’m not going to be a stumbling block like I usually am. Definition of insanity to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.