[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
2, also scum shouldn't be comlaing about me posting when there not even playing. and just sitting back while town off itself. or they get kill.

also this reminds me. means scum got blocked.

so either reloaded survived a faction kill.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If I strongly town read you I’d push against it. But in the position of “I can see him being town but I’m wary” it’s hard to right off the back of the most recent game double down again. I already got people telling me I never learn, and I know that shouldn’t matter but it does bother me.

It’s not even who I’d rather lose to. It’s more of I don’t want to look like more of an idiot than I already am.
That is, more or less, the same principle. You consider the prospect of being misled by Scum Ratchet again to be a source of embarrassment, and naturally, the idea that "other people make fun of me for always falling for it/I make people angry for falling for it" comes to mind. Of course, it's perhaps difficult to see right now, but that creates it's own bias, because then you are naturally going to be positioning yourself against supporting my position. It's all well and good in Day 1 because if I catch scum you can tell yourself that me catching scum means it won't be the same story this time around. When I don't, and you see other people push the idea, you're more likely/willing to push your own read of the slot away to favour other's, even if their read is objectively poorer, and considers.

I understand how you think Prof because we have similar thought processes. It's why I push back on people who make fun of you like Ekko did earlier in the game for "never learning" - they don't understand your thought processes half as well. It's not the only reason I push back, but I think there is a general assumption that I do it because I'm some sort of beneficiary, and it has never been the case. It's simply because I understand it. And as a point of optimism, eventually in a game I am going to be scum and you are going to be able to deconstruct my play entirely. None of the people who mock you for being wrong are capable of doing that, purely because their thought patterns are not compatible enough to do so. I don't know about you, but to me, that's what I strive for when catching scum. I don't want to catch scum from one thing they do, I want to completely and totally capture their thought process for the game.

I'm digressing from the point at hand here, so I'll bring us back to it. If you have reservations with parts of my play then I need to be able to respond to them, and I can't do that if they're unsaid. I consider pretty much every point made that's actually a point to have been addressed this game - none of what has been ascribed to me being scum has struck me as a particularly impressive piece of deduction, simply because it lacks any stress testing. I know you're not the one making the arguments, but if you're going to be swayed by them, you should at least have my defence on record. If nothing else, to know where it went wrong after I'm flipped.

@Naomi This Pokemon mafia game reminds me of the weebs game from 2 years ago when I was town, the game had around 45 players and everyone had me in poe except for you, odd, Bortolomio, Lindletaylor, Rej, and red mafia. What's interesting about the 5 players I listed is they were all from OJ who have played lots of games with me. I miss these players.

@Naomi This Pokemon mafia game reminds me of the weebs game from 2 years ago when I was town, the game had around 45 players and everyone had me in poe except for you, odd, Bortolomio, Lindletaylor, Rej, and red mafia. What's interesting about the 5 players I listed is they were all from OJ who have played lots of games with me. I miss these players.
I remember that, miss Odd, also rej is a slacker who does not sign up often. Have not seen lind in long time.

Cal is pretty arbitrarily sussing slots too - think his gameplan is to cast a very wide net here off the back of Day 1, which may not even have been bussing if it *is* multi-scum.

Think I'm going to out him into firm scum reads, along with Luka (they don't need to necessarily be paired). Psychic could easily be allowed with Luka too.

I wonder if Luka/RippedCal/Psychic/Emil/Juliet can work as a PoE? Thoughts on this?
Am I the only person reading Luka town? I thought we all came to that conclusion day 1, did I miss something?
No, not OMGUS. Well I could see why it's attributed outed to that, but it's more your overall approach feels like it's missing certain things I'd be expecting as Town.

Juliet and Psychic I'm not sure about. Main reason Psychic is there actually is because if her Luka read. And Emil is only there because of Juliet. Otherwise I have him as Town.

So I guess the order would be Luka > you = Juliet and then revise from there.

If I had ti slot Psychic/Emil somewhere currently without associations from slots that haven't flipped, I'd say town.
I defended Luka because I feel strongly that he's town.
I don't like her Luka read. And her insistence that she had Gad as town but voted him doesn't make any sense to me. She has never been the kind of player that needs to misrepresent the truth to hide the fact she was wrong.
I haven't misrespresented the truth. My vote on Gad was very early when he already had a wagon going. And then I was very busy and didn't make it in time to change to polar. It's as simple as that.
"why am i a wolf again"
I like to know why everyone scum reads you.
Like I just don't get it, yes I was wrong on Gad. I have my suspicions in regards to how he played this game but whatever, I'll take the responsibility of being wrong. Being wrong on Day 1 happens, if you guys got your Flower wagon over Day 1 you'd have all been wrong too. I tried to cool that because I thought she was town. This day I've taken a step back and supported my town reads, and have tried to help them find one another. For some reason this is being read as scummy, but no one can seem to explain why it's scummy, and when I point out that it's probably what you'd want to be seeing from a townie having the start I've had, none of you even really seem to disagree.

Ekko and Psychic have tunnelled since Day 1. Ekko since the start of the game. Go look at his reasoning, it's a complete nothingburger. Look at his stated motivation for my Psychic thing earlier, does anyone actually believe that's the case? I don't think he even believes it.

PoE after I flip, and I say this because there is a risk of me being shot or rolecrushed or whatever, is Luka, Emil, Cal, Juliet.
So based of this, Luka, Emil and Juliet are prolly town or not part of your faction. Cal could still be part of your faction or on enemy team. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.