Its a joke!

I think I'm done judging myself.

No matter what, only others can judge us.

History is not made of truth, but other people's opinions of other people.
No,only your opinions of you should matter to you,or your loved ones. Never care about other people opinions. Only you know yourself in the fullest so only you can judge yourself. There will always be people shitting on you without knowing you,dont listen to them.

Zoro is comparable to Luffy in strength. They both are on the same power level. If you disagree you hate Luffy’s character.
Lol, Zolo faints to Luffy's CoC sparks that come out in Gear 5 transformation.
Whoever thinks Zolo is on the samepower level as a God is mad and needs psychological and pharmacological treatment. Luffy no diffed Lucci while Zolo couldn't drop him down after 50 chapters. Only brainless clowns would dare to say it. Luffy is God, Zolo is his servant.

Lol, Zolo faints to Luffy's CoC sparks that come out in Gear 5 transformation.
Whoever thinks Zolo is on the samepower level as a God is mad and needs psychological and pharmacological treatment. Luffy no diffed Lucci while Zolo couldn't drop him down after 50 chapters. Only brainless clowns would dare to say it. Luffy is God, Zolo is his servant.
Luffy is God (heaven?) while Zoro is the King of hell. They are heaven/hell and Sun/Moon