Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Trust. The difference is it doesn’t feel nearly as “icky” lol.
But it's the same thing. You might not be taking mechanical action, but you're still sheeping - your discarding your read to support that of another. I mean, just look at how Ultra is engaging with me here. He's out of his depth, he knows it too, that's why he's shutting down and blaming it on Flower. If that's the quality of read/process you want to put your faith in, to the point of discarding your own read, then I don't think anything that I do, say or claim is really going to matter, is it?

But it's the same thing. You might not be taking mechanical action, but you're still sheeping - your discarding your read to support that of another. I mean, just look at how Ultra is engaging with me here. He's out of his depth, he knows it too, that's why he's shutting down and blaming it on Flower. If that's the quality of read/process you want to put your faith in, to the point of discarding your own read, then I don't think anything that I do, say or claim is really going to matter, is it?
🤓

Bro it's SRM on Worstgen. Going tit-for-tat is a waste of my time. Stop abusing your loyal companion he's gonna vote with you anyhow

Status
Not open for further replies.