Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Since Polar's dead I can say that I had scanned his Groudon.

If I knew that he had two more I would've scanned him into oblivion

You never actually refuted them though
My core point was that you weren't making reads and you then proceeded to uh
Not show anywhere you're making reads
Note how Juliet says they were giving reads, refuses to show where the reads are, and then says I'm wolf reading them fro faulty logic
Notice how they say they'll point out posts where I lie but refuse to do so
Notice how there read against me is misportrayed by them into them fluff posting and not giving reads when, I never said the former was wolfy; and for the latter notice how they refuse to point out where the reads are
They keep giving questions but they aren't actually doing anything in the thread. They're just OMGUSing me and not even engaging with my logic despite calling me out for not engaging with them being a wolf
If this is a good player like Naomi says this is 100% a wolf sorry

I'm phone posting and it takes a while for me to post. The quotes from Luka where it looked like he lies I will need to find it and I misunderstood one of them and I'll quote that too.

I'm phone posting and it takes a while for me to post. The quotes from Luka where it looked like he lies I will need to find it and I misunderstood one of them and I'll quote that too.
you wont be able to find any since i never lied
while youre at it do you want to find those reads that you claimed that you gave that i already asked you for 5 times that you refuse to give

me when i am a wolf and i want to hide my lying by virtue of omgusing onto a user who is uber duper towny and you cannot wr me possibly becuase i am the twoneist town to ever town and to town is to town and i am towning super hard

Status
Not open for further replies.