Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it's time to respond to my 20 accusations or are you good yet
I responded to it near the beginning of day 1 and the one when you were complaining I didn't give reads on day 1 and I did. You have been repeating alot asking people why am I town and complaining I didn't give reads on day 1.

I responded to it near the beginning of day 1 and the one when you were complaining I didn't give reads on day 1 and I did. You have been repeating alot asking people why am I town and complaining I didn't give reads on day 1.
not just d1 you havemt givwn reads all game iirc
i then askwd for where you gave reads and you ignored it despite prior denying that you didnt give reads

Luka might be scum. His argument didn't make sense to me. We both fluff posted in the beginning and I gave reads and thoughts afterwards while I saw Luka fluff posting in the second half of the 24 hours. He's also not even trying to engage with me to figure out my alignment.

What's stopping me from voting him is I looked through his completed games and he looked towny in his scum game and scummy in his town game.
This is the post from day 1 where I slowly started to suspect Luka and after seeing his claim on day 2 when he said he used a 1 shot cop on Flower I didn't believe the claim and it would have made more sense for him to use it on me instead of Flower.

Think Juliet can be town.
why
This is the post from day 1 where I slowly started to suspect Luka and after seeing his claim on day 2 when he said he used a 1 shot cop on Flower I didn't believe the claim and it would have made more sense for him to use it on me instead of Flower.
ok but you said posts i was wolfy
where were the posts that i was wolfy
(also ur argument against me is just omgus, and im nto accusing you for fluff posting so oyu mis interpreted my posts. you also never gave reads like, at all by that point lmao)

Status
Not open for further replies.