Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
this feels preformative but im going to call you village anyways since you liked my earlier message
the person who got the pokemon from the event if theyre not town read should claim what it is imo
I don't town read anybody
They're just good players
I found the first quote from day 2 and on the first quote Luka called flower villager which was on page 3 and I missed it on day 1 and after I questioned him about his sheep post he said he is not town reading anyone.

The other post from Luka I saw was when he said he town read ultra on page 3 and reading that post again I realized he was talking about another game.

I'm only half serious, but him wanting a thunderdome makes me feel better about Luka. Don't see him doing that as scum when the urge to lynch him is stronger and he'd likely just lose that.

I found the first quote from day 2 and on the first quote Luka called flower villager which was on page 3 and I missed it on day 1 and after I questioned him about his sheep post he said he is not town reading anyone.

The other post from Luka I saw was when he said he town read ultra on page 3 and reading that post again I realized he was talking about another game.
i wasnt town reading anybody
i scum leaned flower it was a joke since they called me village
is this the best you have???

Thoughts on 1v1ing me in PMS?

Sorry if this is a bit rude, but haven't you still not responded to my points on Gad being town? It's been like, 3 days and you just feel like ignoring it.
I would also like to point out how in like, 2 games ago even I had a page 1 TR on Ultra for using the words "fellow kids" in a post. I don't know how you feel comfy casing me on this
Here was also a post from Luka that pinged me because he said he had a page 1 town read on ultra and he said around page 11 he's the not town reading anyone. After reading that post again I realized it was from another game.

Status
Not open for further replies.