Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here was also a post from Luka that pinged me because he said he had a page 1 town read on ultra and he said around page 11 he's the not town reading anyone. After reading that post again I realized it was from another game.
Curious about the reads and the lying mentioned
Also wondering why if they pinged you youre only bringing them up now
feels like trying to force a reason to sr me + explain your actions

@Luka what‘s your take on Ratchet?
Probably town, push on Gad felt villagery to a point and lax D2 w/ wolf reading me which idt they do as scum. Not sure they take this angle on me as scum at all either given I'm a really easily pocketable player and they should know it.
Only thing I don't like is them TRing Juliet, or calling Juliet "likely town" and not saying why but I'm sure they will if I cause enough of a fuss so we'll see

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Headcanon: Scum Initial pokemons are pokemon that were owned by antagonistic teams in the series.

This would make Mewtwo Polar's first pokemon which was "Giovanni's Pokemon" in the series.

Mashiro Blue

Headcanon: Scum Initial pokemons are pokemon that were owned by antagonistic teams in the series.

This would make Mewtwo Polar's first pokemon which was "Giovanni's Pokemon" in the series.
Also Mewtwo appears first in Polar's flip and Mr. Mime and Groudon only appear after. According to the order which he won/had them

Mashiro Blue

Polar probably started with both of them, and then won Groundon. I don't think we have anything to suggest he won twice, right?
True. That's most likely. He might have started with two then won Groudon in the battle event.

i wasnt town reading anybody
i scum leaned flower it was a joke since they called me village
is this the best you have???
I'm talking about your specific post where you said you called her a villager. You should have said earlier it was a joke. When I read through your iso without reading all the other players posts it didn't look like a joke.
Curious about the reads and the lying mentioned
Also wondering why if they pinged you youre only bringing them up now
feels like trying to force a reason to sr me + explain your actions
Feels like you are trying to twist my posts. I said on day 1 I could see you as scum and I voted you on day 2. It's odd you are complaining about me suspecting you now when I have talked about you on day 1 and 2.

I'm talking about your specific post where you said you called her a villager. You should have said earlier it was a joke. When I read through your iso without reading all the other players posts it didn't look like a joke.
Bestie I called a post wolfy but said I'm towning them cause they're towning me it's pretty much a joke
Feels like you are trying to twist my posts. I said on day 1 I could see you as scum and I voted you on day 2. It's odd you are complaining about me suspecting you now when I have talked about you on day 1 and 2.
No bestie, I'm saying you need to back up what you're saying and refute my points!
Do you want to do that yet or do you just want to keep twisting my posts and yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.