[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cat became a traitor by killing that Redtail cat first before our game. Now I live in a cave and my kitty wincon is to kill AL who knows I killed the first cat. It's a confusing cat betrayal story, but either way I'm an indie.

Just focus on scum hunting, I do not want them to win.
Alright then. You think TAC is scum? Cause i dont think so, he kinda fits with my theory at the moment.
Well i did telll you i was on him remember? Like saturday, and nothing happened. So he may have done the killing instead of getting attacked.

Alright then. You think TAC is scum? Cause i dont think so, he kinda fits with my theory at the moment.
Well i did telll you i was on him remember? Like saturday, and nothing happened. So he may have done the killing instead of getting attacked.
It's not impossible he did it, he just wasn't attacked, but could attack, right?

I DIDN'T BETRAY ANYONE, AND I'M CERTAINLY NOT ON YOUR SCUMMY SIDE.
Post automatically merged:

I'm a lonely cat in a cave, and I helped the hunt actually :catcry:
Post automatically merged:

AND I AM NOT SHADOW.
if we find the shadowclan leader today, we could make a deal

@Flower @Fujishiro don't you think a game where town and sk can team up against mafia would be too broken?
Of course it is. Especially since we had a pro Town Survivor who needed a Townie for his wincon and Fuji (if he is Town) who helps us as well and is strong. I guess Nat is a kill all. Her killing Marimo over Beta when she apparently needs Beta gone as well confirms that.

Right, so i just checked my pms on my role page, and i asked drag a question about if i would know if someone attacked my target and he said no, so i cant tell if the people that died n1
The Main Character is Dead N1. I didn't anticipate this

Firepaw (@Marimo_420 ) has been killed.

Darkstripe (@krogothwolf ) has been super-killed.

Someone attempted to super-kill ??? but failed.
Marimo got killed by nat, then she went on to kill Al as per her claim.
Krog is died to a super kill. Should be sk.

Then Fallen attempted his thing and failed again right.

We could look around and see who fallen was sussing after d1

Then who did the mafia kill?
This doesnt add up.

Right, so i just checked my pms on my role page, and i asked drag a question about if i would know if someone attacked my target and he said no, so i cant tell if the people that died n1

Marimo got killed by nat, then she went on to kill Al as per her claim.
Krog is died to a super kill. Should be sk.

Then Fallen attempted his thing and failed again right.

We could look around and see who fallen was sussing after d1

Then who did the mafia kill?
This doesnt add up.
I don't understand
krog was killed by mafia, natalija is the sk

Status
Not open for further replies.