Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
then who are we voting? ekko was not even reading the thread. so i am not taking his reads serious.
This implies there is a correlation between activity and read accuracy. Not convinced given the results of some players here

We should follow Ekko's legacy and yeet Ratchet. It's what he would have wanted...

Im still leaning scum on Luka. I said this to Luka on day 1 and he didn't even acknowledge it. That's how I always play when I don't have any confident on my reads. Luka is complaining I only gave reads on Naomi and emil. Feels like a scum luka is trying to look for a reason that is sus when it is not. His claim still bugs me.
Bolded is a blatent lie, I'm complaining about them having 50 fuckign questions and 0 fucking reads in the thread, which I've stated several times. Their only read of significance is me wolf so far and that just comes off of OMGUS.
This is Juliets first game related post
It's a question that's not really worth it, not commenting on actual content in thread. Soft encouraging me to defend Ultra / to a lesser extent Flower which I think is paired with one of the two.
Original WR on Juliet
Response to is saying they disagree with this despite being unable to refute the former part, I've asked them about 20 times to do it (@Juliet any times the time now!) and they refuse to answer to it

Note how Juliet says they were giving reads, refuses to show where the reads are, and then says I'm wolf reading them fro faulty logic
Notice how they say they'll point out posts where I lie but refuse to do so
Notice how there read against me is misportrayed by them into them fluff posting and not giving reads when, I never said the former was wolfy; and for the latter notice how they refuse to point out where the reads are
They keep giving questions but they aren't actually doing anything in the thread. They're just OMGUSing me and not even engaging with my logic despite calling me out for not engaging with them being a wolf
If this is a good player like Naomi says this is 100% a wolf sorry

I found the first quote from day 2 and on the first quote Luka called flower villager which was on page 3 and I missed it on day 1 and after I questioned him about his sheep post he said he is not town reading anyone.

The other post from Luka I saw was when he said he town read ultra on page 3 and reading that post again I realized he was talking about another game.
Just the ones I found in my limited time atm
Theyve also had several bad faith moments throughout thread

Status
Not open for further replies.